(Q) HTC Dev bootlaoder unlock

Search This thread

techinv

Nov 28, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
How to tell if DNA has the OTA update?

Thinking of purchasing a used DNA (coming from a Gnex), and getting very intimidated by all the threads on rooting.

Looks like Moonshine is where it's at for this phone, but can someone tell me how where to look to see if the phone has
the OTA update already? A screenshot would be greatly appreciated but I'll take what I can get.

heckfm

Aug 19, 2011
Macon
But there are methods to s off and unlock your phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Doesn't Moonshine require the bootloader be unlocked before it will work? I just bought a used DNA and it has the latest OTA, so I seem to be at an impasse. Any help with where to go from here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

atodd.94

Jun 27, 2013
Thinking of purchasing a used DNA (coming from a Gnex), and getting very intimidated by all the threads on rooting.

Looks like Moonshine is where it's at for this phone, but can someone tell me how where to look to see if the phone has
the OTA update already? A screenshot would be greatly appreciated but I'll take what I can get.

I'm not using Sense so no screenshot, but go to settings and at the bottom look for "About Phone" and one of the numbers should be 2.06...

Most likely the updates will automatically give you a popup when found, or you can manually check for updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: techinv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No

Does the HTC Dev boot loader unlock work on the newest OTA?

But there are methods to s off and unlock your phone.

I'm not using Sense so no screenshot, but go to settings and at the bottom look for "About Phone" and one of the numbers should be 2.06...

Most likely the updates will automatically give you a popup when found, or you can manually check for updates.