need help :/

Search This thread

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013
please XDA's i'm getting this error STATUS7 installation aborted here is the log :
-- Installing: /sdcard/cm-9.1.0-galaxysmtd_2.zip
finding update package...
opening update package ...
installing update...
assert failed: run_program("/tmp/updater.sh")==0
E: error in /sdcard/cm-9.1.0-galaxysmtd_2.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted.

note that i'm runing Stock firmware 2.3.6 rooted and when i have a problem of BLANK IMEI

-------------------------- please help -----------------------

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
I think you have a wrong recovery installed. Refer to the development forum of your phone and could you please change the title of this thread.

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013
well would you like please to explain me ..?? i'll change the title but is there a solution for my problem !!

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013
Then follow the guide. There must be a guide about how to root and flash.

i tried another rom because i have many roms downloaded well here the error that gave me :
assert failed: run_program('/tmp/updater.sh")==0
E:Error in /sdcard/MIUI_Conspicuous_black_5.0.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

--------------- please help it's driving me crazy it's my Father Gift i don't want to lose it ---------------

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
It means that the recovery is unable to open / install the files inside the zip. You need an recovery like TWRP/CWM to flash it.

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Could you for once search the I9000 Android development section. In there must be some guides and how to's. I dont own a I9000 but an I9001 and both installation ways are completly diffrent.

Soryuu

Aug 17, 2012
Auckland
What kernel and recovery are you using?

And please, DO NOT make five posts for the same problem. One thread will suffice.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Reactions: aek-tiesto

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013

And please, DO NOT make five posts for the same problem. One thread will suffice.

i posted only one when i saw that they view my post many times without any help i thought about changing the post to a new one

now my only Issue i'm Loosing the IMEI after rebooting now i'm running well on my SGS when i go through Root Explorer i can find IMEI folder under the EFS one but if i reboot it will be gone and i have to copy my IMEI folder again :'(

compacity

Jan 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
locked imei

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

try flashing 2.3.6 with repartition with odin, then flash cfroot n direct boot to recovery n flash mackay rom, it got twrp n plz, do not spam da thread, juz wait for answer, not everyone here can always online.

but before that, check ur network provider if they provide locked imei for their network, da efs not losing, its juz locked inside.

n again i said, we are not working here, so cant be online forever, if there isnt answer for ur question, maybe we trying to figured it out, in da meantime, juz wait n plz dont spam thread.

Respect each others

Reactions: aek-tiesto

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013
locked imei

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

try flashing 2.3.6 with repartition with odin, then flash cfroot n direct boot to recovery n flash mackay rom, it got twrp n plz, do not spam da thread, juz wait for answer, not everyone here can always online.

but before that, check ur network provider if they provide locked imei for their network, da efs not losing, its juz locked inside.

n again i said, we are not working here, so cant be online forever, if there isnt answer for ur question, maybe we trying to figured it out, in da meantime, juz wait n plz dont spam thread.

Respect each others

Thanks Bro @compacity i'm sorry for spam :/ i was dispointed thats why i was in need of an answer thank you so much

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013
now i'm running CM9 i have 00499... IMEI an XDA told me to do this then go under JB when i try flashing via CWM i get error status 0 installation aborted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

locked imei

Respect each others