Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which RUU to flash

Tip us?
 
zeekabal
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Which RUU to flash

hi,

i updated the firmware to version-main: 2.24.401.1 while i still have the stock ROM 4.1.2 and i am facing problem with wifi which not able to find wireless networks and not able to mount the sdcard,

please can someone tell me which RUU i should be flashing in order to fix my problems. i tried 2 RUUs so far and each time it fails saying phone not compatible.

the below is my phone information,
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__203

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.401.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: FA35VW903684
(bootloader) imei: 354436058421189
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__203
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3956mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d16dc66985
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
 
Lex360
Old
#2  
Lex360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 219
Join Date: Mar 2009
did u already try this one : RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.28.401.7_Radio_4A.13. 3231.27_10.31.1131.05_release_310878_signed.exe ?

ps. hide serial and imei from your post
E T28s > SE P800 > SE P900 > SE K800 > SE=X=1 > SE=X=10 > Sam. Galaxy S > HTC Evo 3D > Sam. Galaxy S3 > HTC 1 / LG2 >>> LG3
just flash it
 
afndeenaa
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex360 View Post
did u already try this one : RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.28.401.7_Radio_4A.13. 3231.27_10.31.1131.05_release_310878_signed.exe ?

ps. hide serial and imei from your post
i have the same problem !
my HTC One having the same problem
stuck to 4.1.2 ,, when i tried to get the new 4.2.2 OTA
only the firmware was updated

i tried this RUU , not working
shoud i try this : ??
RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.20.401.1_Radio_4A.13. 3227.06_10.27.1127.01_release_308001_signed_2_4.ex e

but it's not the same Radio (base band) ..
 
spikeydoo2006
Old
#4  
spikeydoo2006's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 226
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lowestoft
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekabal View Post
hi,

i updated the firmware to version-main: 2.24.401.1 while i still have the stock ROM 4.1.2 and i am facing problem with wifi which not able to find wireless networks and not able to mount the sdcard,

please can someone tell me which RUU i should be flashing in order to fix my problems. i tried 2 RUUs so far and each time it fails saying phone not compatible.

the below is my phone information,
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__203

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.401.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: FA35VW903684
(bootloader) imei: 354436058421189
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__203
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3956mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d16dc66985
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
As you are not S-off, this will be difficult. Especially as the 2.24.401.1 RUU hasn't been leaked yet (as far as I'm aware). So at the moment, you'll be stuck. If you had s-off'd your device before you updated, you'd have more luck as the lower RUU's would run properly with no errors, and the incompatible device issues.

In short, you cannot downgrade software version/Hboot when S-ON

Phone: HTC ONE (M8)
ROM: Stock
Firmware: 1.54.401.10 - Rooted
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: Stock
S-OFF



Retired/Backup Handset/s:
Phone: HTC ONE
Phone: HTC ONE X (International Tegra 3 Variation)
PHONE: HTC Sensation
PHONE: EU HTC HD2 (512 Mb)
 
afndeenaa
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeydoo2006 View Post
As you are not S-off, this will be difficult. Especially as the 2.24.401.1 RUU hasn't been leaked yet (as far as I'm aware). So at the moment, you'll be stuck. If you had s-off'd your device before you updated, you'd have more luck as the lower RUU's would run properly with no errors, and the incompatible device issues.

In short, you cannot downgrade software version/Hboot when S-ON
now i cant make s-off
and still storage (SD) unavailable !
cant even flash custom recovery 'n rom
any ideas how to restore the storage ?
 
zeekabal
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2010
Use sideload from recovery

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Bring Back Tablet UI on KitKat

Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more

Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more

New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more