This is the official Nightly Build of CM11.0 for the AT&T HTC One XL.
To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- S-Off your device (Do this before RUU'ing and it will not wipe your /sdcard).
- Update to 3.18 RUU or later.
- Flash a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM with SELinux capabilities).
- Download latest nightly from http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=evita.
- Locate 4.4 Gapps via a quick Google search.
- Wipe factory/data reset in recovery before installing CM11.0 (unless you are already on a CM11.0 build).
- Reboot into recovery and install nightly and gapps.
List all Questions and Off-Topic discussions here
intervigil, deck, and mdmower - Great team to work with for the HTC MSM8960 device family.