Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

How to root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 ?

OP rakeshbro

31st July 2013, 10:59 AM   |  #1  
rakeshbro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Hello,
I wan to root my Samsung Galaxy Core I8262, I din't find anything on google about how to root this device so plz help me.
Thx.
The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshbro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2013, 12:21 PM   |  #2  
rakeshbro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Ok i have found a solution Here,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276


Admin if u wan u can delete this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rakeshbro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2013, 04:39 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 17
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshbro

Ok i have found a solution Here,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276


Admin if u wan u can delete this thread.


You have rooted I8262 successfully? by witch apk?

Thanks
6th August 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #4  
rakeshbro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hem0101

You have rooted I8262 successfully? by witch apk?

Thanks

Yes successfully! And swap-ed sd card also!
6th August 2013, 11:54 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshbro

Yes successfully! And swap-ed sd card also!

Hi i just bought a Samsung Galaxy Core and i also want to root it. i saw that you successfully rooted yours. can you please tell with which framaroot version and the instructions? thank you!
7th August 2013, 07:35 AM   |  #6  
rakeshbro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
I have rooted the device using the Framaroot-v1.4.2, Try both explode if the 1st one do not work. I rooted the device using the second explode, can't remember the name of the explode.
7th August 2013, 12:21 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
thank you for your reply i will try it also!
7th August 2013, 04:22 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 17
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhuntergr

Hi i just bought a Samsung Galaxy Core and i also want to root it. i saw that you successfully rooted yours. can you please tell with which framaroot version and the instructions? thank you!

How to swap ed exd card?
8th August 2013, 04:07 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
I tried framaroot 1.4.1/1.4.2 and 1.6 but none of them worked for me. Am i doing something wrong? I have "uknown sources" enabled and usb debuging ON. Tried both aragorn and gandalf exploits but it failed.
29th August 2013, 05:39 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Root Samasung galaxy core
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhuntergr

I tried framaroot 1.4.1/1.4.2 and 1.6 but none of them worked for me. Am i doing something wrong? I have "uknown sources" enabled and usb debuging ON. Tried both aragorn and gandalf exploits but it failed.

I have downloaded Framaroot version 1.6.0 buth this a zip file, no apk.
When i unzipped it wat to do next?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes