[ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.2] Crossbones 2.3.3 [7/13/2013]

Search This thread

mwielgosz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2010
xbones.org
Ha ha ha ha!!! I know right. That's what everybody is thinking...one of the reasons why it's so quiet around gnex sprint threads...everyone's building lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh he's busting my ass lol

I should be asking him where the kernels are!!!!

mwielgosz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2010
xbones.org
That's right folks! Bust out the popcorn and watch a few movies while we get this in order!

goast

Aug 18, 2012
Hinesville, Ga
That's right folks! Bust out the popcorn and watch a few movies while we get this in order!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::beer:

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I think everybody is stalking the threads to see which one will drop 4.3 first... looking @THE regular gnex thread and the current versions make us Toro plus users jealous

Reactions: mwielgosz

tomzefi

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::beer:

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I think everybody is stalking the threads to see which one will drop 4.3 first... looking @THE regular gnex thread and the current versions make us Toro plus users jealous

I predict it to be MBQ TO BRING IT

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

tomzefi

Ill be starting my test build soon, he may beat us on release, but we wont release till its 100% as far as we know so its not a big deal to us who gets it out first, just whos is the best ;)

I swear there is no validity in my prediction. Just bull sheeting....you are a very talented dev sir. To me it don't matter who brings it. Like you said being 100% is what matters. It's just all fun

Reactions: goast

info[]box1

May 23, 2009
-5 Eastern
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6
I predict it to be MBQ TO BRING IT

Crystal ball huh:)

My Almighty Galaxy Nexus™ aka Samsung Prime powered by AOSPAL & ASKP

banner_4p0upi.png

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Please include me in your guinea pigs

Yeah I'm down be a lab rat.. :)

My Almighty Galaxy Nexus™ aka Samsung Prime powered by AOSPAL & ASKP

banner_4p0upi.png

mmuzzy

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2010
Henniker
Ill be starting my test build soon, he may beat us on release, but we wont release till its 100% as far as we know so its not a big deal to us who gets it out first, just whos is the best ;)

Sigh... this reminds me of when my son started running to the door for no apparent reason and said 'I win!'. You can win whatever contest you're in, I'm just posting for the fun of it. ;)

In my thread:

"Guys, I'm going to be honest with you... when I post the 4.3 ROM I do hope it works but there probably won't be a Modded ROM. I'd suggest a ROM like IT_Blackbelt's going forward for any customizations."

I'm losing steam due to things I have going on away from the PC anyway. I'm glad you're giving the Sprint community such a great ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: IT_Blackbelt

IT_Blackbelt

Jun 27, 2012
Sigh... this reminds me of when my son started running to the door for no apparent reason and said 'I win!'. You can win whatever contest you're in, I'm just posting for the fun of it. ;)

In my thread:

"Guys, I'm going to be honest with you... when I post the 4.3 ROM I do hope it works but there probably won't be a Modded ROM. I'd suggest a ROM like IT_Blackbelt's going forward for any customizations."

I'm losing steam due to things I have going on away from the PC anyway. I'm glad you're giving the Sprint community such a great ROM.

Thanks for the support, means a lot coming from a guy who has a ROM loved by many

tomzefi

I have a build going of a 100% stock 4.3 build thats rooted and has busy box included, only reason I havent included other features is because I want to see if data works before I do all that, but im fairly confident that there will be working data ;)

You are the man for trying and not forget us

Reactions: illinoissparks18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xlle6g.png

mwielgosz - Lead Developer
    IT Blackbelt - Developer

Current version: 2.3.3
    This custom Android project is built off of Google android-4.2.2_r1.2 source code.
    The FEATURE list can be found here
    The CHANGELOG can be found here

Source code:
    https://github.com/Crossbones

------------------------------------------

Installation instructions:
    * Wipe your phone through recovery
    * Flash ROM
    * Flash gapps
    * Reboot

------------------------------------------

Download links:
    Current Version: 2.3.3 (Jellybean-4.2.2)
    ROM: 2.3.3 Download
    GAPPS: Official Gapps

Rom Updated, enjoy!
    I have a build going of a 100% stock 4.3 build thats rooted and has busy box included, only reason I havent included other features is because I want to see if data works before I do all that, but im fairly confident that there will be working data ;)
    OP updated, enjoy!
    Wondering if this is dead? Still using the last update. Every thing still working smooth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

Nope not dead, we both have been busy with life and we wanted to make the next release a great 1 so it's just taking a little time :p