[WM6.5] More Icons for Titanium Weather found here

Search This thread

lioryte

Dec 30, 2008
Miami
All credit for titanium weather goes to showaco. Original post found HERE . All I did was modified the .cab file.

Hello,

I use titanium all the time. I love to customize titanium weather and so I started to make more icons for it. My aim was to make the files as light weight as possible without compromising quality. I didn't make them into a cab since in some ROMs the folders are not present.

Install

1. If you don't have Titanium Weather installed, download one of these: Showaco's TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me. There are 2 cab files to choose from and both come with icons pre-installed on them. First one has Samurize and WireArt icons, second one has Simple and AccuWeather icons. Hit the image to download and install to device memory.
Samurize and WireArt<----------------------------->Accuweather and Simple
<--->

2. Once Titanium weather is installed, it is possible to change the weather icons.

Installation Instructions:

A) Extract file. There are 2 folders in each, one is the .plg file and one has the icons.
B) All .plg Files go to /Program Files/TitaniumWeather/plgFiles
C) All Icon Folders go to Program Files/TitaniumWeather
D) After that, settings in TitaniumWeather Panel menu.

* Beyond,Buff,HTC,Spil and Stardock can be found HERE. They are .cab files, just install to device memory. They are from ~700KB to 1MB in size.

* Info on how to install my icons in CHeroClock- HERE

* I can only post 15 images. For more icons go HERE

lioryte's Weather Icons- Use with Showaco's TitaniumWeather. Mapped to AccuWeather's system.
Click on any image to Download

Credits: I didn't MAKE these, I found them online, re-sized them and re-numbered them according to the weather panel listing (AccuWeather). I also had to modify the .plg file in some cases.
All credit for original images goes to google, Daemonicus73, KorToIk, sevensteps2heaven, DockZone, stabloid, KDE for initial images, Klear icons are GPL, xiao4, LavAna, bob_55, wiz, h0mer, roundbone, Grzanka .

Last edited:

lioryte

Dec 30, 2008
Miami
Added another source .cab with Accuweather and simple icons, see post 1 for update
screen10b.jpg
screen09m.jpg

lioryte

Dec 30, 2008
Miami
Hi lioryte

Realy great icons..!!
Fantastic work..!

Thanks for sharing, i have absolutly use for it.

I also love to modificate titanum..
You can look at it here, maybe you like it..: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=724756

Greetings
sv0911

Hi sv

I love your work it looks great. lol, I did a fullscreen weather titanium ROM a while back, but decided to stick with the panel since I get more info out of it... As far as the lockscreen, the only problem I had with it is that it was static/ not updating while in lock. so I ended up ditching it as well :( Your screen looks phenomenal you should make 'em in all res

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Hi again my friend,

oh yes i forgett to mention that i have made this also in 240x400 based on
slovenec88. I have also made s2u2 with titanium weather full screen in wvga & qwvga.. Just now i´m working on a script for the s2u2 so that all images with high quality also can be stored on My Storage like the Titanium Full Screen Weather..!! I´m glad you like it.. Maybe with the next version (i´m already working on) i can put some of your icons in the cab´s..?!??. They look amazing..
Oh, here the link for my s2u2 work..: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizon-sch-i920-omnia-ii-http-i8000-modaco-com/313954/s2u2-titanium-weather-full-screen-sv0911-part-2/ You are very welcome also to visit this thread and modaco..!! Surely many know already your work but in my opinion it were great with a thread there also in your name..!!
Thanks for looking on my thread..!!

Gretings
sv0911