FORUMS

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.1.2] █║ Axis (SDS) `._ AxisM NIGHTLIES Evolve.

27th July 2013, 03:42 AM |#8961  
aypeeootrek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero

Just got a full time job so it's taking some time. Also waiting to hear back from team venom on some stuff...

Scott is also on vacation so we have to wait until he gets back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

How you liking your HTC one? Thinking about grabbing one when it hits Verizon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
 
28th July 2013, 04:09 PM |#8962  
sbreen94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 21,596
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero

Just got a full time job so it's taking some time. Also waiting to hear back from team venom on some stuff...

Scott is also on vacation so we have to wait until he gets back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

O.o Muahahha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2013, 06:37 AM |#8963  
S1nTr0p's Avatar
Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Very beautiful themed ROM. Also i found it the smoothest one (compare to other based on stock ROMs) Battery smooth (after disabling zerowakelag). And ofcourse shift animations is just amazing. Waiting fo next release.
Here is a question. I'm using stock kernel. Everything fine. But i want to know, why almost everybody use custom kernels? What advantages do they have? And what kernel do you recommend for this ROM, for even better experience?
2nd August 2013, 07:27 PM |#8964  
LegoFarmer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1nTr0p

Very beautiful themed ROM. Also i found it the smoothest one (compare to other based on stock ROMs) Battery smooth (after disabling zerowakelag). And ofcourse shift animations is just amazing. Waiting fo next release.
Here is a question. I'm using stock kernel. Everything fine. But i want to know, why almost everybody use custom kernels? What advantages do they have? And what kernel do you recommend for this ROM, for even better experience?

How do you disable zerowakelag?
7th August 2013, 04:05 PM |#8965  
johnnytraveler's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irvine
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoFarmer

How do you disable zerowakelag?

From terminal emulator enter:
axis.cfg.zerowakelag=true

Go to post #8263 posted on May 25
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnytraveler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2013, 04:46 PM |#8966  
RCOVA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Solvang
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytraveler

From terminal emulator enter:
axis.cfg.zerowakelag=true

Go to post #8263 posted on May 25

Actually its

Code:
axis.cfg.zerowakelag=false
Putting true enables it and is the default setting. And also you're supposed to put that line at the end of your build.prop. But thanks for actually putting the post number. Very helpful. :thumbup:
Last edited by RCOVA; 7th August 2013 at 04:49 PM.
7th August 2013, 10:19 PM |#8967  
NMEAGENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ashburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCOVA

Actually its

Code:
axis.cfg.zerowakelag=false
Putting true enables it and is the default setting. And also you're supposed to put that line at the end of your build.prop. But thanks for actually putting the post number. Very helpful. :thumbup:

I never got to work... Dunno my phone always stays awake... I love this ROM so I've been on it since forever... And now the forbidden kernel is keeping my phone alive.....
Hopefully the collaborated ROM gets released quick
Sent from my AxisM running GSIII
8th August 2013, 03:34 AM |#8968  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
I had the same issue and manually removed the call from Android policy. A while ago I posted a zip with the file. Sorry, I don't have a link to the post at the moment, but you can probably find it.

Sent from my Anthrax-powered VZW Galaxy S3
8th August 2013, 03:36 AM |#8969  
NMEAGENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ashburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrady

I had the same issue and manually removed the call from Android policy. A while ago I posted a zip with the file. Sorry, I don't have a link to the post at the moment, but you can probably find it.

Sent from my Anthrax-powered VZW Galaxy S3

What do I do with the file??

Sent from my AxisM running GSIII
The Following User Says Thank You to NMEAGENT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2013, 04:50 AM |#8970  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEAGENT

What do I do with the file??

Sent from my AxisM running GSIII

Flash in recovery. Make sure you have a backup first, of course

Sent from my Anthrax-powered VZW Galaxy S3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes