[ROM][ROOT][CWMv6CTRv3.0-PhilZ/TWRPv2.8][MT6589 - 4GB - KK 4.4.2] BLU Life Play L100

Search This thread

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Can u explain it differently -.- I'm stumped and not in the mood to have a bricked phone right now

sent from GT-p3110. its preseason for football can't wait till I hit the field and see the lights on Friday nights!!!!!!!

Bro,

Use SPFT for put CWM in your device. After this, you make backup. This create a folder [clockworkmod] in your sdcard and copy this folder in your PC.
With files made ​​at post # 1, we will never have our device bricked.

For your model, will only miss modem.img file that is within the backup created by CWM.
Incidentally, I have modem.img to the frequency of your model. But the preference is for the original file modem.img that within the system of your device.

I was going to write before, but I not would be seen as rude. I imagine a senior member like you should have more experience than others.

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
Bro,

Use SPFT for put CWM in your device. After this, you make backup. This create a folder [clockworkmod] in your sdcard and copy this folder in your PC.
With files made ​​at post # 1, we will never have our device bricked.

For your model, will only miss modem.img file that is within the backup created by CWM.
Incidentally, I have modem.img to the frequency of your model. But the preference is for the original file modem.img that within the system of your device.

I was going to write before, but I not would be seen as rude. I imagine a senior member like you should have more experience than others.

Most of the work I do is testing, giving feedback and assisting other members on aospa for the Gtab2. I'm almost not a noob basically

sent from GT-p3110. its preseason for football can't wait till I hit the field and see the lights on Friday nights!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Also thanks I just cut the grass at my house after I shower I'll try it out

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Most of the work I do is testing, giving feedback and assisting other members on aospa for the Gtab2. I'm almost not a noob basically

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Also thanks I just cut the grass at my house after I shower I'll try it out

Relax man.... Only at time this is solved. First you read my post#2 ---->>>> Instructions for put CWM v6.0.2.8 with SPFT.

I can help you with my little time now because by the commitments already marked in my work. So I do not like to see people sad, especially users BLU. For me, L100a and L100I is helped in the same way. :good:

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
Relax man.... Only at time this is solved. First you read my post#2 ---->>>> Instructions for put CWM v6.0.2.8 with SPFT.

I can help you with my little time now because by the commitments already marked in my work. So I do not like to see people sad, especially users BLU. For me, L100a and L100I is helped in the same way. :good:

Thanks man I got side tracked last night and won't have time to sit down and work on it for a few days...... On a side note how did I even become a senior member .-.

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
Hmmm I can't get the recovery to flash I followed all the steps but it sits at 0% this is try 4 hour 2

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
You installed all the drivers correctly?

Sent from my LIFE PLAY using xda app-developers app

I'm not sure every time I plug in the device it sits at the installing device window then the window disappears (win 8)

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

I think I'm going to restart my computer and try again its been a few days since I last did .-.

---------- Post added 7th August 2013 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 6th August 2013 at 11:47 PM ----------

Reboot worked lol

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
See my other forum BLU VIVO 4.3 with drivers and tutorial for Win XP/W7/W8.

Edit: for this error indicate that drivers not installed corretclly.

Last edited:

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
Ok I had stuff to do so I couldn't write back right away I keep getting error 8038

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Ok I had stuff to do so I couldn't write back right away I keep getting error 8038

See this: Correct procedures to install the drivers.

or this: [TUT] Instructions MTK6577 USB VCOM Driver Installation

Installing drivers on Win8 is not an easy task. If you have drivers from other phones, you should uninstall them.
I wrote a tutorial for put drivers in WinXp/7 and I help any users with Win8: Tut installation driver
This tutorial is same procedures. But UAC should have lowered security. Look for other users with W8, if the problem driver persists and ask how to solve.
Good luck...

Reactions: trevx7

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
See this: Correct procedures to install the drivers.

or this: [TUT] Instructions MTK6577 USB VCOM Driver Installation

Installing drivers on Win8 is not an easy task. If you have drivers from other phones, you should uninstall them.
I wrote a tutorial for put drivers in WinXp/7 and I help any users with Win8: Tut installation driver
This tutorial is same procedures. But UAC should have lowered security. Look for other users with W8, if the problem driver persists and ask how to solve.
Good luck...

Thanks I'll look into it when I'm off work tomorrow

Reactions: lopestom

skippajack

Apr 14, 2011
Hi lopestom , I hope you are having a great day , hey I hope you can help me out ,, I have the blu life play L100i and I am rooted with cwm from your post. I did a nandroid of my stock rom then flashed infinity hd , The modem is not correct for my cell and I want to go back to stock but when I try to restore my backup it tells me my md5 does not match ,,, hahaha ouch ,so I can't restore my nandroid.

I was hoping you have a flashable zip of a stock nandroid for our phone so I can get back to stock. If you do I would really appreciate you sharing it with me..

Thanks bro ,, skippa

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Hi lopestom , I hope you are having a great day , hey I hope you can help me out ,, I have the blu life play L100i and I am rooted with cwm from your post. I did a nandroid of my stock rom then flashed infinity hd , The modem is not correct for my cell and I want to go back to stock but when I try to restore my backup it tells me my md5 does not match ,,, hahaha ouch ,so I can't restore my nandroid.

I was hoping you have a flashable zip of a stock nandroid for our phone so I can get back to stock. If you do I would really appreciate you sharing it with me..

Thanks bro ,, skippa

I had seen that you and other member from Brazil put CUSTOM ROM. I saw also that guided him correctly to put the modem. This is an easy process, but does not depend only modem.img
One problem is that the zip V2 has boot.img and it does not see CWM backup and give md5 error. Reinstall the boot.img on your phone with the file that I left in the first post.

If you want to go back to the stock ROM for L100i in the first post has a flashable zip. This file is to fix the system and also the phone will fix the modem.

Reactions: skippajack

skippajack

Apr 14, 2011
Thanks ,, I will figure it out ,,I will keep trying those files ,, if not , I have another one on the way and I will get a fresh nandroid ,, hahaha

Have a goood day,,,,,,

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Guys. New notice for upload OTA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edit:
Official communication of the BLU Products:
The update corrects bugs on apps such as: Netflix, Waze, and adds several carrier APN settings (among other patches) to make the phone work better and faster.

To put the update.zip file, you must have the original recovery back on your phone.
Unzip the files below to get recoveryOriginal (recovery.img). Put with mobileuncletool or SPFT.

To update the file upload I did it (update.7z) here: http://d-h.st/v7m
Unzip to have update.zip.

Password: BLP

Last edited:
Reactions: skippajack

skippajack

Apr 14, 2011
Let us know if you can recieve the update even if rooted and with custom recovery , or we have to go back to stock to recieve and download update

I am waiting untill I recieve my new blu so I can get a clean nandroid and then flash it with otg cable and usb flashdrive.

other than that I don't know enough to fix the blu I have ,, just a warning ,, if you don't know haw to change modem , don't flash rom not made for your phone ,,,,, hahahaha , good thing I have other nice phones .

azfar

Mar 27, 2008
Guys. New notice for upload OTA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edit:
Official communication of the BLU Products:

To put the update.zip file, you must have the original recovery back on your phone.
Unzip the files below to get recoveryOriginal (recovery.img). Put with mobileuncletool or SPFT.

To update the file upload I did it (update.7z) here: http://d-h.st/v7m
Unzip to have update.zip.

Password: BLP

Has anyone tested this update on other other similar phones, will it work on Noir A900?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM with ALL the files needed to flash with SPFT

Hd theme and wallpaper

I am trying to get the stock splash screen back. If you could help me that would be fantastic.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

If you had trouble or did something he should not with the system, use these files to try to "revive" your device:

LIFE PLAY_boot.zip (4.9MB) -----------------LIFE PLAY_system.zip (346.6 MB)

In that boot.zip there is the boot.img - I have a green splash screen from the iNfinity rom that won't go away. I have restored my backup I made the moment I got CWM installed, the turkish/crescent green splash screen is still there. I want to return it ALL to stock.

Try this with CWM: Logo BLU Life Play.zip
    I have MIUI ported to BLU Life Play. The ROM is behaving in 95% and still needs tweaking. :)

The sounds are working and have 2.5GB memory ROM. As soon as possible I can and most of the system working, I will upload it for you. :D
    :good: