FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

 View Poll Results: Which phone should I get (and offer IC rom for it)?

HTC ONE
 
82 Vote(s)
83.67%
Samsug Galaxy S IV
 
16 Vote(s)
16.33%

[ROM]InsertCoin 5.0-6 | SENSE 5 | JellyBean 4.2.2

11,220 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,718
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd July 2013, 11:18 AM |#731  
InsertORD's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikikaz

Maybe it's just too late and I'm misinterpreting because I have no bloody idea what the hell you're getting at.

The OP is doing a damn fine job, leave if you can't acknowledge and respect that.

oh so you're the majestic mistress of the OP huh. I hope you're OP gives you a small thanks for your damn gratitude
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InsertORD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd July 2013, 11:30 AM |#732  
coco15's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikikaz

Maybe it's just too late and I'm misinterpreting because I have no bloody idea what the hell you're getting at.

The OP is doing a damn fine job, leave if you can't acknowledge and respect that.

I cannot leave because I like his work and truly I acknowledge that.
The Following User Says Thank You to coco15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2013, 12:02 PM |#733  
baadnewz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 30,718
 
Donate to Me
More
it seems htc is rolling out Sense 5 for Tw builds. anyone here got their hands on it ?
8th August 2013, 01:34 PM |#734  
sorceforge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz

it seems htc is rolling out Sense 5 for Tw builds. anyone here got their hands on it ?

You should look at General Forum of this device, and you will see the file uploaded by the popular guy.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4
8th August 2013, 01:35 PM |#735  
baadnewz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 30,718
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceforge

You should look at General Forum of this device, and you will see the file uploaded by the popular guy.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

i need systemdump not ota file because i dont have on what to apply ota. nvm i got a dump. expect sense 5 rom today or tomorrow
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2013, 01:57 PM |#736  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 7,624
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz

i need systemdump not ota file because i dont have on what to apply ota. nvm i got a dump. expect sense 5 rom today or tomorrow

dude can you share this with me please? after those blobs
8th August 2013, 05:34 PM |#737  
baadnewz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 30,718
 
Donate to Me
More
rom updated. sense 5 and jellybean 4.2.2

it doesn't have APM yet, and the OP needs a redesign. Till I make these just enjoy sense 5
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2013, 05:45 PM |#738  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Dam your fast

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
8th August 2013, 05:45 PM |#739  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz

rom updated. sense 5 and jellybean 4.2.2

it doesn't have APM yet, and the OP needs a redesign. Till I make these just enjoy sense 5

thanksssssssss... this is for all CIDs?
8th August 2013, 05:47 PM |#740  
baadnewz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 30,718
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs.soheil

thanksssssssss... this is for all CIDs?

should work on any international htc one x+ as long as you flash the boot.img too from fastboot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes