Trying to sync AOSPA Repo, errors

Search This thread

draggehn

Jul 26, 2013
California
So, I'm trying to sync ParanoidAndroid's repo so I can build my own PA for Grouper. Whenever I sync, I get the following error

Code:
Fetching projects:  98% (349/356)  fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/cm-10.2
Unexpected end of command stream
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/cm-10.2
Fetching projects:  99% (353/356)  fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/cm-10.2
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/cm-10.2
error: Cannot fetch TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_nvidia
error: Cannot fetch TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_elan

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors

Does anybody know why this happens? Do I just need to re-sync the whole, entire thing? Thanks for any help!

If I should be posting this in Q&A, lemme know, I'll (try to) get a mod to move it.

bluecarbon

Jan 9, 2013
If you haven't figured it out yet, those are the propriety binaries, or whatever they are called. I can't get them from cm either, but I just used the blobs from Google.
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers#grouperjwr66v

I seen you have other problems getting it to compile, sorry can't help you there. My first build broke,too, but I just removed the kernal source I was trying to use and it built an ota.zip that worked. I'm still trying to figure out why there was not a normal.zip.

Keep in mind I'm just learning, so I could be wrong, that's just what I have gathered from reading and trial and error.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Last edited:

Charles IV

Jan 15, 2016
If you haven't solved it yet,

try the
Code:
--force-sync
flag, and maybe
Code:
-j1
and leave it overnight!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What branch did you repo init? Maybe its trying to get cm-10.2 on a cm-10.1 branch? Not sure though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta