[CM11/AOKP Theme]**Radiant Blue*,Radiant Orange*New Theme Chooser

Search This thread

nitinvaid

Dont Forget to leave reviews and Problems if you have or any icon that is not themed

Radiant Blue

or2mfp.jpg

01ei.png

Download Link Free
https://www.mediafire.com/?1dgddds1pkdls77

Download Link For New Theme Chooser With more Improvements
Check My Signature For Download Links at Play store

Radiant Orange​
6raa.png

Download Link
Updating............

Or You Can Check My Signature For Download Links at Playstore

Last edited:

jimbohurt

May 13, 2013
Wow bro. This is super classy. Surprised it doesn't have more traffic yet.
Any chance of a future emplamentation of themed soft keys? Its okay if not, just wondering.

mba1973

Jun 1, 2012
RE
Hio

short question

is the phone.apk also themed in cm10.2?
i´ve notice, that many themes are not themed the phone.apk in cm10.2 because the apk has some changes in Android 4.3

MamaSaidWhat?

Nov 18, 2010
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Awesome theme, great work :D

I'd also love some themed softkeys (for Nexus devices) if possible mate. Don't worry if you don't have the time :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Chlorophyll

Mar 2, 2012
kakinada AP
Hi author can u make new look for caller id in da coming versions . Thats a very basic caller id theme. I wanna see something new caller id. Ur themes awesome.. Thank u

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

tloc

Nov 14, 2012
CM 10.2 feedback

Great theme! I have some feedback after using the orange version on CM 10.2 for a while:

Contacts.apk in landscape mode has white text on a white background, making it unusable in landscape.

Switches in light themed apps have very faint text and don't change color when turned on, making them difficult to read. Screenshots attached.

When switching browser tabs, the previews have blue outlines that stand out from the orange theme - screenshot attached.

When the battery information in the status bar is set to "percentage" and the charger is plugged in, the battery icon becomes way larger than normal, taking up a lot of space. Visible on the browser screenshot; normal appearance is visible on other screenshots.

The "screen timeout" quick settings tile is not themed.

Phone.apk is only partially themed, screenshot attached.

The Play Store permissions dialog (shown when installing an app) is white, making it stand out from the rest of the Play Store.

I'm finding app descriptions in the Play Store hard to read, the text is too dark. Could you increase the contrast between the text and the background in the Play Store?

Attachments

• phone.jpg
    phone.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

nitinvaid

Great theme! I have some feedback after using the orange version on CM 10.2 for a while:

Contacts.apk in landscape mode has white text on a white background, making it unusable in landscape.

Switches in light themed apps have very faint text and don't change color when turned on, making them difficult to read. Screenshots attached.

When switching browser tabs, the previews have blue outlines that stand out from the orange theme - screenshot attached.

When the battery information in the status bar is set to "percentage" and the charger is plugged in, the battery icon becomes way larger than normal, taking up a lot of space. Visible on the browser screenshot; normal appearance is visible on other screenshots.

The "screen timeout" quick settings tile is not themed.

Phone.apk is only partially themed, screenshot attached.

The Play Store permissions dialog (shown when installing an app) is white, making it stand out from the rest of the Play Store.

I'm finding app descriptions in the Play Store hard to read, the text is too dark. Could you increase the contrast between the text and the background in the Play Store?

i am working on update of neoncolors for CM10.2 after that ill fix this one

der_sascha

Jul 9, 2012
Berlin
Hi i love the theme.
Can you Plesse post THW download link of the newest Version vor CM 10.2

GREETINGS FROM BERLIN

Top Liked Posts