CM10.1 Android 4.2.1 - Jellytime early build available - Beta3

Search This thread

dxharmon

Nov 12, 2010
Titanium Back Up and Reboot from Lock Screen

I tried to restore from Titanium Back up and it shows I have nothing to restore, does this have anything to do with \0 for users? How can I point Titanium Back up to the correct directory on 4.2? I tried moving the Titanium Back Up folder from /sdcard/0 to /sdcard, but it still did not pick up I had anything to restore.

Also, I'm having a lot of reboots from the unlock screen, anyone else having this issue?

aftertzf

Feb 18, 2011
Rouen
I tried to restore from Titanium Back up and it shows I have nothing to restore, does this have anything to do with \0 for users? How can I point Titanium Back up to the correct directory on 4.2? I tried moving the Titanium Back Up folder from /sdcard/0 to /sdcard, but it still did not pick up I had anything to restore.

Also, I'm having a lot of reboots from the unlock screen, anyone else having this issue?

Try backing up Sth else and seeing where it puts it...

And off topic but static IP seems to improve WiFi wonkyness...

dxharmon

Nov 12, 2010
Try backing up Sth else and seeing where it puts it...

And off topic but static IP seems to improve WiFi wonkyness...

That is exactly what I tried. Seems as though it was pointing to a directory that did not exist. I just forced a new directory to the /sdcard/0, backing up and will then add the missing back up files to that folder and see if it recognizes what is missing. Thanks for the suggestion.

Any word on the reboots from the lock screen?

shohratshankar

Feb 3, 2011
Pune

You can go to preferences on TB and change the default folder. Search and it will automatically detect the old folder.

Hope this helps

Sent from my A500 using xda app-developers app

theCroh

Dec 15, 2011
Oulu
I keep losing wifi connection when the tablet is in sleep mode. The wifi stays on but connection is lost. To get the connection back I need to turn wifi off and back on. Any ideas?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

lawrex

Mar 8, 2012
Does any one have problems with sound? What about Netflix, I do not have screen controls to be able to pause or play.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

dwreck420

Nov 17, 2008
I think it's safe to assume this particular project isn't going anywhere anymore. There is another rom floating around here that has more development, it seems

fanuch

Nov 30, 2010
Good work man

Excellent as always RandomBlame, absolutely love the new UI ( compared to the 3.5 I was on). I will re-flash when WiFi is working. At the moment it says connected for a second, and then switches to "saved connection". I'll drop to 4.1.2 till then.

Ikarisan

Apr 22, 2012
Cologne
Hi!

Nice work!

But WiFi is not working at all. It finds some (not every) access points of my neighborhood but not mine. My access point is running WPA2/AES and I cannot find it by scanning oder manually entering its SSID. :(

SaschaElble

Jan 7, 2009
a500 dock

Dock doesn't get recognized on this version, reverting to ICS make the dock work again.

Note: Wifi is working without a problem for me (using Beta v3)

6gb A500 Version

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 4.2​
    On Iconia a500​
    by Randomblame​

This is an early build there are issues which will be sorted in time.

IMG_20121113_155746.jpg

Problems:
    wifi is a bit wonky still connect in settings then just leave it will continue to loop on connecting if settings is open for some reason
    usb flash drives not yet mounting correctly

working:
    bluetooth pairs with devices now - untested otherwise
    usb mass storage working
    wifi working - see above
    audio working
    sd cards working
    multi user working
    cameras working
    etc

Beta3:
    http://jellytime-iconia.googlecode.com/files/cm-10.1-20121207-UNOFFICIAL-a500.zip

Use This Version of Google Apps
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121130-signed.zip

C5iy5

Im working on a500 WiFi tonight
    OK so I have a 10.1 ROM built today that is finally as stable as the aosp build. I'm gonna look into the wifi weirdness and fix bluetooth and storage and shoot for a new release soon
    CM 10.1 preview

storage mostly works still gotta fix usb disk mounting for flash drives/ external hard drives
    video playback fixed
    cameras working
    wifi still wonky

more to come
    got quick settings working and added the extended power menu features ie reboot reboot/recovery snapshot etc also put together a version of gapps that works perfectly trying to stay busy while I wait for my nexus 4 to arrive today

did I mention audio is working? Uploading Beta 1 now