Thread Deleted

Installing a New ROM on T-mobile Dash

OP D_monie3

6th September 2009, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

60 posts
I have been looking through this forum and havent come across exactly how to install a new ROM on my t-mo dash... So I am sorry if these are dumb questions... But I do have a touch pro 2 and they explained to me how to install a new ROM on it. Is it the same concept for the Dash? Do I have to flash it with an SPL? If someone could explain all this to me it would be appreciated, or if you could direct me to a part of the forum that will assist me. I want to change the ROM on my dash for practice before I do my TP2...
6th September 2009, 08:40 AM   |  #2  
Retired Moderator & Assistant Forum Admin
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 507

9,828 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'll explain the forum has a sticky & the top take your time to read........... Does say read before posting so as to stop ?'s that are already answered........

The choice if HSPL is yours most people don't but is available in sticky, the noobs guide to flashing is there too.

Good luck.
6th September 2009, 08:48 AM   |  #3  
Banned
Flag salem, oregon
Thanks Meter: 0

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez

I'll explain the forum has a sticky & the top take your time to read........... Does say read before posting so as to stop ?'s that are already answered........

The choice if HSPL is yours most people don't but is available in sticky, the noobs guide to flashing is there too.

Good luck.

I couldn't have said it better myself
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread