Hi, sorry to disturb our quiet thread... but thought to ask before digging MUCH deeper...
Been on 20130813 nightly until last night... but since loading it something wasn't quite right with my ROM/Phone.
1. Black screen, twice
2. Rebooted, once
3. CyanDelta stopped picking up updates
4. Screen rotation stopped working
Last night I manually downloaded and applied 20130819 (via CyanDelta) and then...
1. Select Phone - got an 'App Isn't Installed' error message. I tried starting Phone from app drawer and it worked, so replaced icon on homescreen and seems OK... despite some frayed nerves
Is there something new in the 'Phone' app?
2. Android Keyboard (AOSP) which I've been happily using for some time... swiping shows my finger trace, but nothing appears as typed. Typing directly works. Switched to standard Android keyboard and swiping works.
3. Noticeably higher battery usage compared to the last few months. Media a big hog upfront as usual... but not much after initial load. Did notice a new 'status' message I think I've not seen before... 'updating media... something or other during the normal 'Android is upgrading' count through the apps on first boot after new ROM.
Just thought to ask... things have been fantasticly stable the last few months... but suddenly not so much (for me) and in core areas like rotation, phone and keyboard.
Is it just me? Do I need to do my full wife