HOX+ O2 UK more recent RUU/nandroid backup.

Search This thread

sudhiakon

Aug 14, 2013
Holmes,

i got an nadroid HOX+, UK...o2 Cid
point is-it´s full of my stuff ...so u hav to clean it out(especally my gmail acc&all other passwords........i think it´s in there as lot´s of my other stuff is....)
therefore i´m a little uneasy abt. posting a link here directly-u get it...

if- and only if- u still need it i could upload that thing somwere-but it will take a while cuz my provided upload´s only 500k
(dunno if there will be a timeout when uploading 600MB@max500k)

hope u fixed it already...
btw... im curious what´s the issue?

cheers

sub
Hello subAlot,
I would be thankfull to you, if u can please give me the O2 UK stock nandroid backup of 1.14.206.13. If you have your accounts on it i will delete it, bcoz i hav to use mine :p account. So, plzz i request you to provide me with the stock backup.

subAlot

Mar 13, 2011
Hello subAlot,
I would be thankfull to you, if u can please give me the O2 UK stock nandroid backup of 1.14.206.13. If you have your accounts on it i will delete it, bcoz i hav to use mine :p account. So, plzz i request you to provide me with the stock backup.

yo:)

ste1164 did upload a cleaned out version, check it out. His Dropbox-Link is down though.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2413433

get in contact with him-let me know the outcom.

if u will not get the cleaned out version-feel free to com back bro^^

cheers
sub

sudhiakon

Aug 14, 2013
yo:)

ste1164 did upload a cleaned out version, check it out. His Dropbox-Link is down though.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2413433

get in contact with him-let me know the outcom.

if u will not get the cleaned out version-feel free to com back bro^^

cheers
sub

Heyy,

subAlot, I previously visited this thread of ste1164 :p and so again visited today. It seems that he has deleted or moved the file, so i'm not able to download the file from his dropbox link :(. So, now your the only hope for me bro plzz provide me the backup it would be better if its cleaned version.

frankiecav

Oct 25, 2014
stock nandroid backup for O2 UK

any chance anyone has the stock nandroid backup for O2 UK?

thank in advance guys

frankiecav

Oct 25, 2014
Thats great thank you sorry IM a bit of a noob, ive followed your instructions but im stuck in the bootloader, the restore seemed to do fine and the boot.img flash went ok too

any suggestions?

cheers

F

paulsimon

Sep 30, 2014
extract the files in the zip and push them to the backup area of CWM make sure it's named 2014-09-12.11.42.56

manually flash the boot.img in that folder to the device

sorted[/QUOTE]

Hi there Lloir, do you still have this nandroid image, as i am trying to fix my dad's phone ??? thanks in advance

fzkhan7

Jul 15, 2014
I'm looking for a O2 UK RUU.

Hello!
I got my HTC One X+ from my cousin and it was on a custom rom. I deleted all data in TWRP lost the OS. I tried looking for the Stock firmware and found only one O2 UK RUU.exe. I get error code 158 and can't extract the Zip file. Need help!!!
I used Cyangoen Mod 10.2 and currently using Android Revolution HD 8.0 since I couldn't install the Stock firmware.

(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.72.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 3.1204.171.33
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.17.206.3
(bootloader) serialno: FA2BCW103878
(bootloader) imei: 353567051183821
(bootloader) product: enrc2b_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PM3511000
(bootloader) cidnum: O2___001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4032mV
(bootloader) devpower: 78
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope unfortunately that failed too :( guess I'd need an RUU to properly get this back to stock. Thanks for your help guys!

Strange that do you have the boot image too ?? If not i have attached it for you.
    Nandroid o2 CID

Holmes,

i got an nadroid HOX+, UK...o2 Cid
    point is-it´s full of my stuff ...so u hav to clean it out(especally my gmail acc&all other passwords........i think it´s in there as lot´s of my other stuff is....)
    therefore i´m a little uneasy abt. posting a link here directly-u get it...

if- and only if- u still need it i could upload that thing somwere-but it will take a while cuz my provided upload´s only 500k
    (dunno if there will be a timeout when uploading 600MB@max500k)

hope u fixed it already...
    btw... im curious what´s the issue?

cheers

sub
    well-if u PROMISE:p to clean it out-i´ll giv it to you...it´s cwm as i did the nandroid directly after unlocking via htcdev...

did u try to sideload another rom starting from scatch?
    that´s how i got my ass out of som troubles i had myself maneuverd in... cant remember in detail, but i DO know i thought ive bricked it:laugh:
    i read abt. thiz happening when kernel not proper flashed or so...
    maybe u´l give it another shot???

du u hav an recommendation where to upload?

cheers
    sub
    I have no intention of keeping your details. The phone is booting on ARHD but a strip of the touchscreen doesnt work so I need to get it as stock as possible to try and send it away for warranty.

just kiddin:p i know...

hey, what abt. dropbox????