[Guide]Unlocking Android Protection Code Without Reset Or Root

Search This thread

Bishal Pranto Roy

Feb 13, 2013
City of Rangpur
www.facebook.com
THIS METHOD WILL NOT WORK IN NEWER VERSIONS OF ANDROID
1.Please note that by using this method you can unlock phone without losing any data.
2.This must not be used for any illegal purpose.
3.I do not hold any responsibility of any phones bricked using this method(though it is tested)
Requirements
Links
1.Download Android Multi Tools- Click Here
2.Universal Adb Drivers - Click Here
Now lets begin
1.First unpack the tool.
2.Then install the adb driver.
3.Turn on your phone and connect it to pc via data cable.
4.Now press 1 to check if your device is connected properly.
5.Now if you have pin,password or face-lock please press 2.
6.If you have pattern lock then press 3.
7.Device will reboot and it will be unlocked.
8.If it still shows pattern,pin or password enter window simply simply give any to unlock.
Other action that can be done by this program are below
Choice detail
1.check device for check connection of device to pc.
4.reset gmail for reset gmail login after try many time wrong unlock
5.wipe data for reset all data to factory setting.
6.reboot for reboot device to normal mode or exit from adb shell.
7.check device on fastboot mode for check connection of device to on fastboot mode.
8.wipe data / cache on fastboot mode for erase user datat and cache on fastboot mode to resolve freeze,stuk on boot logo or slow down device. That is often found in the cpu spreadtrum sc6280/sc8810.
9.exit fastboot mode for reboot your pc or exit fastboot.
0.go to command promt for entering dos promt.you can use command in this soft folder and can return to the main program by type exit
s.software info for info cpu inside,firmware version and etc.
H.hardware info for determine the ic number of gsensor,touch screen,camera,wifi and more

thanks for reading this post
Written By
Pranto Roy
XDA

Last edited:

Tiszaba

Sep 26, 2013
Unfortunately, I was not at my work machine.

1.Please note that by using this method you can unlock phone without losing any data.
3.I do not hold any responsibility of any phones bricked using this method(though it is tested)

Hello to everyone!
This description is very good, but unfortunately I can not help of mind. The Freetab 2099 tablet is set, the OSD, I forgot, offered through the recovery gmail account, but the machine is not connected to the Internet, and it can not be solved. The Windows XP felimeri the machine, but only shows an empty folder adb driver installation, and Total Commander, however does not see downloaded from the manufacturer's website drivers installed, but not working this solution, a multitool can not find device. Maybe a factory reset would solve the matter but has not yet been described find or install a new rom that is. Img extension of the manufacturer's side, but I do not know bekepcsolni debug mode on the machine, it does not allow the zárképrnyőről to move on.
If anyone knows a solution to my problem, thanks in advance.

Hello, Valer

Last edited:

Bishal Pranto Roy

Feb 13, 2013
City of Rangpur
www.facebook.com
Hello to everyone!
This description is very good, but unfortunately I can not help of mind. The Freetab 2099 tablet is set, the OSD, I forgot, offered through the recovery gmail account, but the machine is not connected to the Internet, and it can not be solved. The Windows XP felimeri the machine, but only shows an empty folder adb driver installation, and Total Commander, however does not see downloaded from the manufacturer's website drivers installed, but not working this solution, a multitool can not find device. Maybe a factory reset would solve the matter but has not yet been described find or install a new rom that is. Img extension of the manufacturer's side, but I do not know bekepcsolni debug mode on the machine, it does not allow the zárképrnyőről to move on.

Hello, Valer

Seriously Man.
Didn't Understood A Word.
Give Details and Only Ask The Main Question

Reactions: ashik992

Tiszaba

Sep 26, 2013
Seriously Man.

The "Freetab 2099" table host forgot the password and can not login. The Android Multi Tools does not recognize your computer, Windows can only see empty folders. How to factory reset the computer to do?

Tiszaba

Sep 26, 2013
If The Computer Doesn't Recognize It Install Drivers.
Without Identifying Its Not Possible.

Hello!
The Adb Driver Installer does not recognize the machine, so I installed the manufacturer's website for official drivers. Only one folder is empty, or whatever it may be copied, "The device is not responding or is not connected."

ghepier

Nov 20, 2012
ts, i tried to used the tool the the .exe recognize my device it shows the serial number but when i tried to unlock using otion 2 or 3 it doesn't work i got skk mobile a1 device it has somewhat like ios GUI

Fossil_Sioux

Nov 1, 2013
Hi there, i have tried to use the following software but it doesnt work :(

so basically I have a samsung G3 i9300T and I know the pattern code but i still want to try out.

firstly when i ran the Multi-tool, it doesn't recongized my phone. So i realized i have to turn on USB debugging in order to let the software to detect my phone.

So i have turned the usb debug mode on and it finally picks up my phone.

Press 1 and it has my serial number, good, good. Then I go to option 3 as you mentioned in order to unlock pattern lock.

It reboots, and the pattern lock is still sitting on screen. So i tried to swipe anywhere on the pattern lock but it doesnt allow me to go further unless i input the right code.

Now i am wondering what could went wrong? :confused::(

Bishal Pranto Roy

Feb 13, 2013
City of Rangpur
www.facebook.com
Hi there, i have tried to use the following software but it doesnt work :(

so basically I have a samsung G3 i9300T and I know the pattern code but i still want to try out.

firstly when i ran the Multi-tool, it doesn't recongized my phone. So i realized i have to turn on USB debugging in order to let the software to detect my phone.

So i have turned the usb debug mode on and it finally picks up my phone.

Press 1 and it has my serial number, good, good. Then I go to option 3 as you mentioned in order to unlock pattern lock.

It reboots, and the pattern lock is still sitting on screen. So i tried to swipe anywhere on the pattern lock but it doesnt allow me to go further unless i input the right code.

Now i am wondering what could went wrong? :confused::(

That Is The Exact Process
I'll test it On S3

natro216

Jul 20, 2011
Didn't work on Motorola XT901

Thanks for supplying such a tool, unfortunately I tried it and had the same result has Fossil_Sioux on a Motorola XT901. Phone is recognized and when I select option 2 it reboots, but the lock screen is still displayed. I enter in any random pin and it just prompts me to try again. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS METHOD WILL NOT WORK IN NEWER VERSIONS OF ANDROID
    Requirements
    Links
    1.Download Android Multi Tools- Click Here
    2.Universal Adb Drivers - Click Here
    Now lets begin
    1.First unpack the tool.
    2.Then install the adb driver.
    3.Turn on your phone and connect it to pc via data cable.
    4.Now press 1 to check if your device is connected properly.
    5.Now if you have pin,password or face-lock please press 2.
    6.If you have pattern lock then press 3.
    7.Device will reboot and it will be unlocked.
    8.If it still shows pattern,pin or password enter window simply simply give any to unlock.
    Other action that can be done by this program are below
    Choice detail
    1.check device for check connection of device to pc.
    4.reset gmail for reset gmail login after try many time wrong unlock
    5.wipe data for reset all data to factory setting.
    6.reboot for reboot device to normal mode or exit from adb shell.
    7.check device on fastboot mode for check connection of device to on fastboot mode.
    8.wipe data / cache on fastboot mode for erase user datat and cache on fastboot mode to resolve freeze,stuk on boot logo or slow down device. That is often found in the cpu spreadtrum sc6280/sc8810.
    9.exit fastboot mode for reboot your pc or exit fastboot.
    0.go to command promt for entering dos promt.you can use command in this soft folder and can return to the main program by type exit
    s.software info for info cpu inside,firmware version and etc.
    H.hardware info for determine the ic number of gsensor,touch screen,camera,wifi and more

thanks for reading this post
    Written By
    Pranto Roy
    XDA
    Links
    1.download android multi tools- http://d-h.st/rCh
    2. universal adb drivers - http://adbdriver.com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller.exe
    Links
    1.download android multi tools-
    2. universal adb drivers -

thanks
    my younger bro face this problem yesterday and today i got ans
    will try and update
    Hello to everyone!

Hello, Valer

Seriously Man.
    Hello!
    The Adb Driver Installer does not recognize the machine, so I installed the manufacturer's website for official drivers. Only one folder is empty, or whatever it may be copied, "The device is not responding or is not connected."

I'll Get The Drivers