Camera application from lenovo flagship set with 13mp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hefko

Jun 28, 2011
Hlohovec
Works great on XP. A lot of functions, but do you know the words to voice shoot? :D It writes idk chinese words :D

arnes_king

Sep 28, 2012
Kiseljak
WOW AMAZING!

I can't believe this, i have currently flashed the latest cybershot mod for JB and this normal camera app is much more better than cybershot or anything other i tried :eek:

Here is just 1 sample so you can see by yourself, the picture made with this app is bigger in size, brighter, and with less noise :

CYBER-SHOT (1.80MB) :
6v6ekew.jpg

LENOVO CAMERA (2.33MB) :
cNiL6Hl.jpg

EDIT: Just tried it out outdoors and the same thing, better quality, less noise, bigger picture size, all in all the lenovo app is the best camera app !

Last edited:

Dmitry Budnikov

Feb 22, 2013
Sarov
Well its works on my XP @Dmitry Budnikov
Do you have JB ?

This app will not respond on camera button btw;)

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers® 4 Ever !!:..
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !

Yes, I do. I see the notification "The app is stopped". I go to Settings-Apps-All and see that the size of Lenovo camera and Gallery is 0. Wipe cash and dalvik cash do not help.

Yes, I do. I see the notification "The app is stopped". I go to Settings-Apps-All and see that the size of Lenovo camera and Gallery is 0. Wipe cash and dalvik cash do not help.

Then is it a bad download @Dmitry Budnikov

I have tried twice. I downloaded 26 MB about. I move this app to a system-app way with rw-r-r. After rebooting I see 0.

Install as a normal app dude @Dmitry Budnikov
And not place into system/app with right permissions :/

mateo99

Jan 31, 2013
@Pandemic

I cant see any sound setting, can you please point me to wheres that setting? Thanks!

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I take no credits for this app/mod. Found a camera app from lenovo flagship set while searching on xperia z forum which worked perfectly on our xperia P. Takes sharper image than our stock camera and less noise with super gallery.

Visit original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2415295

MOD Edit: Link removed
    WOW AMAZING!

I can't believe this, i have currently flashed the latest cybershot mod for JB and this normal camera app is much more better than cybershot or anything other i tried :eek:

Here is just 1 sample so you can see by yourself, the picture made with this app is bigger in size, brighter, and with less noise :

CYBER-SHOT (1.80MB) :
    6v6ekew.jpg

LENOVO CAMERA (2.33MB) :
    cNiL6Hl.jpg

EDIT: Just tried it out outdoors and the same thing, better quality, less noise, bigger picture size, all in all the lenovo app is the best camera app !
    Thread Closed

Referral links are not allowed XDA rule 13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.​
    I have tried twice. I downloaded 26 MB about. I move this app to a system-app way with rw-r-r. After rebooting I see 0.

Install as a normal app dude @Dmitry Budnikov
    And not place into system/app with right permissions :/

Working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Just reporting that this is working on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Android JB 4.2.2

No issues with the effects.. the only one I've found so far.. is the panorama (FC) when you try to use it... other than that !! BIG Thanks !! love the effects !!

Tried on my XU but it didn't recognize the .apk package... (ics 4.0.4)