Heads up guys! Heres hows its done on our good old MPx200!
Download link > http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f8g23
1. Uninstall the old version if you have one.
2. Just a precaution, make sure that CWelcomeCenter panel is active on the homescreen! Use CHome Configurator. Included on my archive.
3. Install the new version. It will ask for a reboot!
4. Configure the Weather Panel! Go down to the Weather Forecast Panel and click on Options on the right soft key. Configure it to your likings but make sure you choose (Y)es on the option Reload Home Screen (you wont have to reboot the phone anymore when choosing the layout and overwriting the cpr) For the layout option, i choose "3) Slim Panel Layout > 1 > Y".
5. Replace Chome_240x320.cpr on the \Windows directory with my edited one. Replace SlidingPanel.home.xml located on \Application Data\Home also! Copy also Weather.mscr to \Program Files\NRG\CHomeWeather overwriting the original! Choose Sliding Panel + Weather for the Home screen layout! (if you see a blank home screen after selecting it, just reboot manually) Copy my 2 font files to \Windows directory (use a card reader or WM5Storage, you know the drill)
6. Update the weather! Using Activesync (assuming you have internet connection on your pc) or GPRS! we can now use the center blue button to do this when your on the Weather Forecast Panel! you will notice that the phone will open the Dialer & turn off then on the radio. this is normal just wait for it to finish and return you to the home screen. If the Weather Forecast Panel dates is not in order, you have to delete Page10 on the registry located at "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CWelcomeCenter" Done! (i hope i did not forgot anything)
Credits goes to OrganicM for making the application!
tip: for the the battery setting picture, i only place one picture i found on the net. it does not update the picture while the battery is draining because i don't know how to do it! if you know how, please share it to us! you can download the complete icons here: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...tteryMeter.rar
p.s. go here to know your location id http://weather.yahoo.com/ after you key in your city or zip code and redirected to the weather information in your area, look at the browser's address bar and locate your id something like /RPXX0007.html - where RPXX0007 is your location id.
ZIP code is only available i think if you are from USA or CANADA! for anywhere else, use your city name or the nearest major city in your area!
All rom for MPx200 --> http://cid-b3681f73a1295f37.skydrive...zny/mpx200@rom
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|