Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WM6.1 for MPx200 [English] UPDATED 12.05!!!

Tip us?

HerrVorragend
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by empex View Post
How can I add the "Contacts" option to the SlidePanel?
Can we have this CHome settings I saw in other 6.1 ROM?
Hello,

I'm new to WiMo standard... where can I find all those panles? I've got only 4 ;)

HerrVorragend
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bara_too View Post
Heads up guys! Heres hows its done on our good old MPx200!

Download link > http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f8g23

Procedure:

1. Uninstall the old version if you have one.

2. Just a precaution, make sure that CWelcomeCenter panel is active on the homescreen! Use CHome Configurator. Included on my archive.

3. Install the new version. It will ask for a reboot!

4. Configure the Weather Panel! Go down to the Weather Forecast Panel and click on Options on the right soft key. Configure it to your likings but make sure you choose (Y)es on the option Reload Home Screen (you wont have to reboot the phone anymore when choosing the layout and overwriting the cpr) For the layout option, i choose "3) Slim Panel Layout > 1 > Y".

5. Replace Chome_240x320.cpr on the \Windows directory with my edited one. Replace SlidingPanel.home.xml located on \Application Data\Home also! Copy also Weather.mscr to \Program Files\NRG\CHomeWeather overwriting the original! Choose Sliding Panel + Weather for the Home screen layout! (if you see a blank home screen after selecting it, just reboot manually) Copy my 2 font files to \Windows directory (use a card reader or WM5Storage, you know the drill)

6. Update the weather! Using Activesync (assuming you have internet connection on your pc) or GPRS! we can now use the center blue button to do this when your on the Weather Forecast Panel! you will notice that the phone will open the Dialer & turn off then on the radio. this is normal just wait for it to finish and return you to the home screen. If the Weather Forecast Panel dates is not in order, you have to delete Page10 on the registry located at "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CWelcomeCenter" Done! (i hope i did not forgot anything)

Credits goes to OrganicM for making the application!

tip: for the the battery setting picture, i only place one picture i found on the net. it does not update the picture while the battery is draining because i don't know how to do it! if you know how, please share it to us! you can download the complete icons here: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...tteryMeter.rar

p.s. go here to know your location id http://weather.yahoo.com/ after you key in your city or zip code and redirected to the weather information in your area, look at the browser's address bar and locate your id something like /RPXX0007.html - where RPXX0007 is your location id.

ZIP code is only available i think if you are from USA or CANADA! for anywhere else, use your city name or the nearest major city in your area!
hello,

can anyone reupload the file? it seems to be out of date... thanks

tranzystor_82
Old
(Last edited by tranzystor_82; 5th September 2009 at 12:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Hello

All rom for MPx200 --> http://cid-b3681f73a1295f37.skydrive...zny/mpx200@rom

Hello im searching for kitchen of WM 6.1 someone have that ? because i wont refresh the relase ....

SGH-i200
Old
(Last edited by SGH-i200; 9th September 2009 at 10:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Exclamation WM6.5 for MPx200!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzystor_82 View Post
Unbelievable!

There is an Englisch Test ROM WM6.5 from efsane. Anybody wants to test!?! ;o)

SGH-i200
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Thumbs up MPx200 ROM WM6/6.1 Kitchen, Cook your own ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzystor_82 View Post
I'm searching for kitchen of WM 6.1 someone have that ? because i wont refresh the relase ....
I found one!

Look here MPx200 ROM WM6/6.1 Kitchen, Cook your own ROM!

eddskie_757
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello mates.how to fix sms sending button.still not working with ROM 6.1by asi.thanks

A.N.D
Old
Thanks Meter 0
WM Se7en_MPx200_rus http://forum.wce.by/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14291&start=0

birdibird
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i tried it, looks great!
but, i cannot read russian

anyone can add english?
Have an inspiring 2014!

• ZTE Blade @ CM11
  • Yarvik tab210 @ CM7.2
  • HTC Vox @ wm 6.5
  • Motorola mpx200 @ wm 6.5

Life is like a butterfly: one wing holds wisdom, the other compassion. Without balance one moves in circles.

xesisoj
Old
(Last edited by xesisoj; 21st February 2010 at 11:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I have a problem upgrading from 2002. Got this old phone from my dad, wanted to upgrade it. All went well with the 6.1 upgrade (did it via an virtual XP machine). But the problem is that I can't start the phone after the update.

I removed the battery and unplugged it from the PC. After that I tried to switch it on normally (forgetting that I had to do a hard reset first). So I again reinstalled this 6.1 ROM. After installing unplugging ect. I tried to start the hard reset, but it just keeps doing nothing.....

Now I read something about flasing it back to 2002 or 2003 and then again try to flash it to this 6.1 ROM. Problem is I don't have any 2002 or 2003 img file... And I can't find it anywhere on the internetz (all rapidshare links I tried are !@#$%).

Can somebody please post this or does anyone has any other (working) link, rather no rapidshare (because rapidshare sucks, there are way better services out there).

birdibird
Old
Thanks Meter 5
have a look at the speed of the rom you used and choose another one.

If I flash this rom in 168 Mhz, I also get a black screen and it doesn't work.
When I use the 156 Mhz or 144 Mhz version all is well.
Have an inspiring 2014!

• ZTE Blade @ CM11
  • Yarvik tab210 @ CM7.2
  • HTC Vox @ wm 6.5
  • Motorola mpx200 @ wm 6.5

Life is like a butterfly: one wing holds wisdom, the other compassion. Without balance one moves in circles.