Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V7b6 [stable] | 03/12/2011

Tip us?

Wolfbreak
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,853

DONATE TO ME
My X10 is dead since Summer. I got a Xperia P now. My ROMs was always stable and fast becouse before i released it i always checked myself all and then sent it to testers to look if its working perfectly like it did for me becouse often some have errors and some not and without owning the X10 myself anymore i cant do ROMs like i did back then unfortunately
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wolfbreak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JeySee
Old
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V7b6 [stable] | 03/12/2011

That's a shame! Your Roms where definitely awesome!!! I even flashed them on my homies phones back then. Nowadays the X10 doesn't cost a fortune, so you might consider catching one on eBay perhaps
I bought a damaged one that didn't boot anymore (hardware related) so I cooked it in the oven & got it back to work
New Phone: ~Moto X 32 Gb~
Current Rom: ~Krypton v1.4~
Kernel: ~Krypton K005 Kernel~

Previous Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i (Sensuous Black)
ROM: FERALAB GB v37 ~Final Rom~
Kernel: FeraKernel v19

FEEL THE POWER

Please do not hesitate to hit the Thanks Button
The Following User Says Thank You to JeySee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 11,603

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfbreak View Post
My X10 is dead since Summer. I got a Xperia P now. My ROMs was always stable and fast becouse before i released it i always checked myself all and then sent it to testers to look if its working perfectly like it did for me becouse often some have errors and some not and without owning the X10 myself anymore i cant do ROMs like i did back then unfortunately
to bad to hear that bro, same like i do now, i had an xperia x10i also and test v7b6 as the 1st one and no problems on my old phone, all good and flying, but after my Xperia X10i, i had a Xperia Neo V and leave him also beside me after a year and now i have a Black Xperia P

.. The True Source Of Knowledge Is Experience ..
... My Projects & Work ...

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V4 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deveron3
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Wow. It's been so long since I looked at this thread...

Three cheers for WOLFBREAK!

o_-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deveron3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

baba_baba
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Default Wolf's legacy lives on

Kind of moved on to iOS the same time when Wolf left X10 android development to new kids. It's been almost 2 years now and picked up my X10, after trying several new ROM's, I got back to WB
All it takes is a click to say thanks...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baba_baba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sudersanmurthy
Old
Thanks Meter 284
How can i change theme in this rom is there any particular thread

Samsung Galaxy 3
Xperia x10i
Karbonn Smart Tab 10

Rzydu
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default AppMan files

It looks like AppMan is not working at all anymore.
Could anyone provide Xloud & Bravia Engine XRecovery files for this rom?

bundo111
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Does this rom support link2sd app?

Tags
5th gen rom, agent jbm is speshullll, awoooooo, best custom gb rom, best gb tweaked rom, cynogenmod please, fast, fast&stable gingerbread, gingerbread on new level, i love this rom, kicks chuck norris' ass, makes your x10 howl, meow meow meow!, notyet rom, rom paling maknyuusss, root gingerbread, sexiest rom around, smooth as butter, stable, super fast gingerbread, the daddy gingerbread, this rom its speed bites, tweaks that no rom has, wolf, wolf gingerbread