[Q] Slightly Bricked Here
After being away all summer and having somebody else customize my N8013 to their liking, I decided to just go for a clean start with a new ROM. When installing Android Revolution HD 9.0 I made a mistake and can't seem to fix it.
As best I can recall, this is what happened:
- Downloaded Android Revolution HD 9.0
- I wasn't sure what AROMA was while following the instructions so before the Install from SD Card step I just started wiping lots of stuff in TWRP.
- At some point I realized I had no OS and had deleted the image I put on my SD card to install.
- Used ADB to push the image back onto the SD card.
- Tried to install but it wouldn't do anything (I think I was missing a data partition at this point...not sure).
- Downloaded Prerooted UEALH2
- Tried flashing that with ODIN...it would just go into a boot loop as somebody else experienced here.
- Tried flashing it repeatedly because the above link said, "keep trying."
- At some point I flashed CWM recovery again.
- Downloaded and pushed Redemption Rom(Nocturnalized)v6.1 onto my SD card via ADB.
- Installed via AROMA, it rebooted, it played some music and just sat on a blank screen.
- Flashed UEALH2 via ODIN again, it rebooted, played some music and is now stuck on a boot animation of SAMSUNG with blue flashing on and off behind it.
- Waited ~10-15 minutes on the SAMSUNG boot animation.
- Downloaded latest .tar from TWRP and flashed via ODIN because CWM was gone.
- Downloaded Redemption Rom(Nocturnalized)v6.1 again as suggested here and verified MD5 hash.
- Pushed Redemption Rom(Nocturnalized)v6.1 via ADB onto SD card again.
- TWRP as acting wonky...not responding to touch very well.
- Installed Redemption Rom(Nocturnalized)v6.1 again.
- It rebooted, played some music, and sat on a blank screen...
I seriously spent all of my free time yesterday and an hour this morning on this. If somebody could suggest a fix-all solution that'll bring me back to a usable, stock state I would be very appreciative. And provide a link to whatever you're suggesting? In my searches yesterday I saw a number of broken links and references to things that either didn't exist any more or I couldn't find =\