FORUMS

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

Guys need your help

532 posts
Thanks Meter: 72
 
By Hemanth97, Senior Member on 6th September 2013, 02:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys, right now I'm using bali Rom.. 4.1.2, and I just came to know that grand received 4.2.2 Indian update yesterday.. Now if I want to go to 4.2.2 all my apps would be deleted and I've so many paid apps which I had brought in store.. So is there any way to backup the apps?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
 
 
6th September 2013, 03:38 AM |#2  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 841
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth97

Guys, right now I'm using bali Rom.. 4.1.2, and I just came to know that grand received 4.2.2 Indian update yesterday.. Now if I want to go to 4.2.2 all my apps would be deleted and I've so many paid apps which I had brought in store.. So is there any way to backup the apps?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Super backup
Search in Google play

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda-premium
6th September 2013, 04:49 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth97

Guys, right now I'm using bali Rom.. 4.1.2, and I just came to know that grand received 4.2.2 Indian update yesterday.. Now if I want to go to 4.2.2 all my apps would be deleted and I've so many paid apps which I had brought in store.. So is there any way to backup the apps?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

use titanium backup its paid but wort it. it backup your all apps and its data and for contact massages use super backup
6th September 2013, 06:16 AM |#4  
Hemanth97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
I have asphalt 8.. What to do?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2013, 07:14 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth97

I have asphalt 8.. What to do?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

use titanium backup its also backup you game progress
6th September 2013, 07:17 AM |#6  
Hemanth97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenxda33

use titanium backup its also backup you game progress

But to restore it.. Again I've to root the device when I install 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2013, 07:22 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth97

But to restore it.. Again I've to root the device when I install 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

yes
6th September 2013, 07:23 AM |#8  
Hemanth97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenxda33

yes

Now how to install 4.2.2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2013, 07:46 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth97

Now how to install 4.2.2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

check this link
http://android.sc/update-samsung-gal...bmga-firmware/

this version for Russia if you want india version download from hear

http://hotfile.com/dl/243412177/ab49...65400.zip.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes