[PORT] HTC One M7 Rom v1.5 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7
not on all samsung. my naigboar has got audio working on his note 2. i portet for him the base rom and now it is porting the rest. he tried to get it working in my rom for the s4 but is too hard. but i think with a lot of work i can get audio working soon

Would you mind listing what files he added/replaced and from where or what he did to get audio working?

L

LastStandingDroid

I honestly can't say why it's there though. Thought that was deleted

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Laurentiu27

rom

flashed this v1.5 now it boots up and voila..it has opened now lets do the settings

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

flashed this v1.5 now it boots up and voila..it has opened now lets do the settings
wifi doesant work i show available connection but doesnt connect
sound as is write in articol doesant work at all
3g wont work
when u press bluetooth it restart the phone
phone works but u cant hear anithing
camera wont work but id does pictures and shows them in ur gallery
btw phone got really hot
bow back to my custom rom

boterkaaseneieren

May 12, 2013
bit.ly
Do a little more reading, you have to reboot ones for WiFi and 3g to work.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
wifi doesant work i show available connection but doesnt connect
sound as is write in articol doesant work at all
3g wont work
when u press bluetooth it restart the phone
phone works but u cant hear anithing
camera wont work but id does pictures and shows them in ur gallery
btw phone got really hot
bow back to my custom rom[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

geiti94

Mar 18, 2009
Zürich
so i managed to fix the keymaster problem on 4.3 build. now a little work and i can get it booting. i hoope i can get it today booting. in 4.3 is easyer to get audio working because i see it uses the same soc firmware as the s4 and all google edition files from s4

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
so i managed to fix the keymaster problem on 4.3 build. now a little work and i can get it booting. i hoope i can get it today booting. in 4.3 is easyer to get audio working because i see it uses the same soc firmware as the s4 and all google edition files from s4

Thanks! Would be awesome! :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk 2

K900i

Jun 1, 2012
with 4.3 build is all easyer because its a prerelase build it uses 4.3 google edition files. i got it to detect the speaker but no audio at the moment. i wil work the whole day today to get a stable rom and when all is good with audio

I wish you could pocket the 200 $ (actually more)......you are sooo worth it ! :good: :good: :fingers-crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    up4o.jpg

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/

Test video on Youtube. i dont know where maked the video but thx

What is working:
    - touchscreen and hardware keys
    - touch key lights
    - wifi (only in V1.5 and with static ip and after a reboot from first start) not for all. i am working on a fix for all
    - Camera (still buggy at the moment in V1.5 Alpha but you can take pic with an other camera app from Play Store)
    - GPS (not tested but i think it works)
    - 2G / 3G / 4G (Works on V1.5 Alpha but only after a reboot from first start) like wifi
    - SMS

Todo:
    - pin code unlocking
    - audio
    - sd card (there are problems at the moment)
    - incomming call
    - bluetooth (wil come with V2.0 Alpha when no problems comes)
    - and more

Install instructions:
    - Disable sim pin before you install
    - Reboot in recovery
    - if you are coming from other rom (full wipe): format /system, /cache, /data, /preload and in advanced Dalvik-cache
    - upgrade: format /system
    - install zip from SD-card
    - REBOOT

Download:
    V1:Alpha V1 Download
    V1.5 : Alpha V1.5 Download
    V2 Preview: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7EuVd0yZ8ErMV9iQWg3RWIwSk0/edit?usp=sharing this build have only 3g and nothing more. is only to test the speed of the 4.3 3.22 base rom
    V2: 4.3 3.22 Base rom. Preview is relased. final 2.0 wil be released when more is fixed

thanks and credits to:
    CNexus
    sac23 / http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2387545
    LastStandingDroid/ http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2352452

Credits for coming 2.0 Version to:
    HTC for the final 4.3 developer edition dump: http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
    baadnewz to let me use his rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2279766
    broodplank1337 to let me use they rom as base for extract needed files: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397511

Code:
    I musst Update this when i make a hompage for the rom
    Donations
    LastStandingDroid

For all Questions and OFF TOPIC things go here Sense 5 on S4 Discussion and Question
    good news!!! i got it booting!!!!!!!!! 4.3 sense 5 rom build coming soon!!

the problem was the hw folder in lib. i can only say rom is very very fast!!
    i wil never give up to port sense to the s4. i will the rom and i wil find what is needed to get it full working.
    i can brick my phone by porting sense. when its bricks i buy a new and wil continue trying.
    i can only say i wil not discontinue this port never and never
    Never thought this day would come!!!! Good luck

with 4.3 build is all easyer because its a prerelase build it uses 4.3 google edition files. i got it to detect the speaker but no audio at the moment. i wil work the whole day today to get a stable rom and when all is good with audio
    here an image. sense 5 on htc one and sense 5 on SGS4. i wil have and make a 100% working port because i love sense. it is smoth and all. i hoope i get audio working soon