Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Motorola Droid X Take Apart Repair Guide

OP repairsuniverse

10th September 2013, 11:57 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761

624 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirhtg

awesome repair guide, thanks for the info.

quick question. ive got a lovely droid x i found in a parking lot....run over. completely. most of the components (emi shields at least) look like theyre dented/pressed in but they could be in alright shape, i dunno. any insight? i could post pictures...

the entire assembly is completely worthless but i can replace all that relatively cheaply. i dont know about the esn or anything else (id rather not repair a phone that techinically belongs to asurion....)

edit: looking for a droid x to swap motherboards with, see if this one is alright. i think the main thing im checking is the motherboard, everything else is external and relatively cheap. (relatively). a buddy of mine is lookin to pick up a cdma droid and this could be his new phone.

Sounds like you have plenty of parts to replace. We have numerous parts for this device available on our site. A link can be found in our signature.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
droid x, motorola, repair, screen assembly, screen guide
Previous Thread Next Thread