Doesn't work on touchiz btw
1. Install Floating Notifications and enable it in the Accesibility menu.
2. Select the box labeled "Launch Apps in Halo Mode"
3. Go to the app notifications menu and check which ones you want it to notify you for. HINT: if you want a real halo experience the rightmost icon in the app list will make the icon stay floating.
4. This is a personal preference: Go to Customize in Floating Notifications and select "Dock after a few seconds of inactivity" and then at the bottom set "Amount of the icon hidden when docked:" to 55%. If it is more than 55% then you will have trouble clicking the stack.
5. REBOOT PHONE.
Now for the Xposed part.
1. Install Xposed Framework
2. REBOOT PHONE.
3. Go into Xposed Installer and go to "Downloads" and select XHaloFloatingWindow, and then install it.
4. REBOOT PHONE.
5. Go into Xposed Installer and go into "Modules" and check the box "XHaloFloatingWindow".
6. For safe measure REBOOT PHONE. And then you're done
Lemme know if y'all need any help!
Also on the reboots it hung on the splash for a while.
Oh yeah not responsible if your device catches fire.
While I have only tested this on a Htc One and Htc Evo 4G Lte it should work for any device/rom out there!
If you're having a problem with the stock messenger app on Sense 5 look here:
using this will make the sense stock messager app from working properly as you won't be able to see the "SEND" button in the halo window
*correction* you just have to change the height of portrait 0.8 or at least for me, maybe this doesn't happen with other ppl.