Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[W|VGA|TF3D1/2.1/Sense2.1] RR33 SenseLIKE Part1

OP RR33

19th September 2009, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

780 posts
--> RR33 SenseLIKE Part2 available HERE

First of all, BIG THANKS to (alphabetical order) : 6Fg8, Arturo Bandini, Chainfire, DaveShaw, DINIK, djcedric, GadgetFreak, grzegorz10, Hansch, henk2484, HTC, Invade, Kamil, kimi_sae_ireba, Krzysiec, kwill, Lycox, Marcdu81, Marko96, mwalt2, myslee_ovi, NRGZ28, saumaun, tank001, theboostman, Tydi, Yozgatg, _LeCiel_ & XDA

Welcome to my SenseLIKE MOD which mimics the real Sense2.5 HOME especially for TF3D-TF3D2.1 (you must be logged to see IMG)

From left to right:
- top : Diamond Stock dialer & its phone lock shade (stock Diamond1/Pro1 ROMs), WM & Tachi skins
- bottom : icons v2.5 with clocks v2 : BLACK, BLUE, CARBON, GREEN, CRYSTAL, METAL & RED
Clocks v2 compatible TF3D1/2.1 and available in 2 versions : normal or BG4ALL (wallpaper on all tabs), patchs included into "option" folder

INSTALL : Unzip the file if it's an archive then install the cab of your choice and soft reset.
If you have any trouble then uninstall the cab & soft reset.
If a cab refuses to uninstall (this could happen when 2 cabs share the same files) then re-install it, soft reset and return to "remove programs" menu : if the cab is still there in the list then you'll be able to uninstall it now

--> If you choose blue theme then I recommend you to install blue highlights by djcedric (no regkeys) or by henk2484 (with regkeys so more complete) : click on respectives names into acknowledgements

--> Stocks icon Patch for HD-Blackstone stock ROM by marcdu81

Freeware : Free for personal, non-commercial and non-profit use. All rights reserved to respective authors to limit or suspend these terms of use at any time. May not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission. My original files and support are only available at xda-developers.com.
Last edited by RR33; 24th October 2010 at 11:59 AM.
19th September 2009, 01:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

780 posts
RR33 SenseLIKE TF3D1/2.1 Icons Sets in attachment : 40 cabs !!!
- v1 is HeroLIKE
- v2 is LeoLIKE
- v3 is MegaLIKE
Each version is available in 5 colors

> Sense2.1 only : you'll need to apply RR33 Sense2.1 Icons Retrocompatibility Patch afterward (v1=no date / v2=active date on calendar icon)

Freeware : Free for personal, non-commercial and non-profit use. All rights reserved to respective authors to limit or suspend these terms of use at any time. May not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission. My original files and support are only available at xda-developers.com.
Last edited by RR33; 9th January 2011 at 08:46 PM.
19th September 2009, 02:26 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 12

277 posts
More
Looks great !!! congratulation it's beautiful, good work my friend...
19th September 2009, 06:51 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

129 posts
Great! thx!
19th September 2009, 09:22 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
Very nice Thanks !!
But can you tell me where i can found Htc Hero theme Please?
20th September 2009, 03:50 AM   |  #6  
Flag Changsha
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
@RR33
thx for the nice skin,but it does not work so fine on my htc p3700,what is the problem?

lee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sc.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	229598  
20th September 2009, 04:30 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 3

742 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR33

Hi,

I love the Yozgatg's Gen.Y R2D2 revZ rom but as you know the dialer has changed (new Tachi) with TF3D2.1 and my old htc dialer skins aren't working with it. So I made a new dialer skin for the new tachi based on the great HTC HERO theme (thanks to KOS-World from MobileCustom)

install the cab in attachment and soft reset.
If you have any trouble then uninstall the cab & soft reset.

IMPORTANT : Free for personal, non-commercial and non-profit use. All rights reserved to respective authors to limit or suspend these terms of use at any time. May not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission : by downloading my files you're committing yourself to not redistribute or modify them. MY ORIGINAL FILES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON : ActualitéMobile, FNO, Mobile Custom, XDA-dev & PPCGeeks. Beware of other sources : they may include malwares, spywares or virus...

Looks great! Can you post the TFLO3D2.1 theme as well?

dwizzy130
20th September 2009, 06:41 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

235 posts
Will this work on my touch diamond 6.1 Stock ROM?
20th September 2009, 07:19 AM   |  #9  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 27

4,355 posts
More
Good stuff RR33. It looks perfect and thanks very much. But, could you get the background when pressed to change color.
20th September 2009, 08:29 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

780 posts
hi, Thanks
Last edited by RR33; 4th October 2010 at 10:59 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread