[ROM][CM9.2] CyanogenMod 9.2 Upgraded

Search This thread

jayOOMjay

Dec 29, 2012
I applied int2ext script and got boot loops.....kindly advise.

Sent from my BL-S5570 using xda app-developers app

There is already a script. for int2ext delete the 40a2sd script from system/etc/init.d

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

zipping or whatever, I dont care, Thanks for combining all these things :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: XDRdaniel

Rajesh_m

May 24, 2013
Kerala
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Man,you could have just made a patch for that tabbed notification bar and settings instead of releasing a whole new rom..this is nothing but erikcas ics rom + (tabbed notification bar & settings).. thats what your changelog says so.. there was absolutely no need of this rom.. sorry for being rude(that wasn't my intention).. :)

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
even the tabbed settings and notif bar were not done by him ....he simply copied another devs stuff and made a winzip rom.(i hope you learn sth from your mistake and make a much better rom in the near future

XDRdaniel

Feb 27, 2013
Havant
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Man,you could have just made a patch for that tabbed notification bar and settings instead of releasing a whole new rom..this is nothing but erikcas ics rom + (tabbed notification bar & settings).. thats what your changelog says so.. there was absolutely no need of this rom.. sorry for being rude(that wasn't my intention).. :)

even the tabbed settings and notif bar were not done by him ....he simply copied another devs stuff and made a winzip rom.(i hope you learn sth from your mistake and make a much better rom in the near future

didn't i allready specificed that
?

or i need to quote myself?

Reactions: kyooby

jayOOMjay

Dec 29, 2012
this is erikcas cm9.2 plus tabbed settings and statusbar. i DO NOT CALL THIS AS MY OWN. maybe there are people lazyer than me and what they want is this "zipped" rom i allready done.
thank you.

Exactly, thats my point, there are people who even dont know what is zip. There are people who are lazy( one is me, I was planning to try cm9.2, since you have made it already, it saved my time )

andrejohn

Apr 2, 2012
Blitar
1. how to use effem sir? I dont hear anythigs..

2. sir can you remove vibrate on unlock? I think that is a litle lag when unlocking.. thanks.

Like your rom sir.. ^^

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Last edited:

XDRdaniel

Feb 27, 2013
Havant
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

2. sir can you remove vibrate on unlock? I think that is a litle lag when unlocking.. thanks.

Like your rom sir.. ^^

1: you can't use radio using the cm9.2's included app. think it works but with another application...i'm not sure. i'll do some research
2: sorry, no. i find that usefull

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade

use spirit fm

@XDRdaniel i also wanted to switch to (a bit modified) cm9.2 <> you just made my life (a bit) easier; though it's a little pretentious to call/name it "your own"
nevertheless, you're doing a lot of things others just don't bother to; and i thank you for that :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: ast00

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
use spirit fm

@XDRdaniel i also wanted to switch to (a bit modified) cm9.2 <> you just made my life (a bit) easier; though it's a little pretentious to call/name it "your own"
nevertheless, you're doing a lot of things others just don't bother to; and i thank you for that :good:

Same opinion. Lazy people got what they need.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The reason why there is so less customization and apps and things is because i like to keep my ROM's simple. This allowes users to choose and add their own tweeks and scripts.

Go to second Post for a small list with some things that could increase overall performance...

Thus not very much to see here..just erikcas cm9.2 plus some extra features like that AWESOME Statusbar and:

Hosts file patched - Addless ROM
    Status Bar Tabbed
    Settings Tabbed
    Another Bootanimation
    Updated Play Store and added Youtube
    Android's native a2sd
    Headphones audio Bug Fixed

Bugs:
    none

Working:
    everything

Download:Click Me

Some Small Credits:
    Wasimk32 - for inspiration
    Adi Aisiteru Reborn - for status bar and settings mod
    erikcas - for cm9.2
    me - why not?

Screenshots:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    this is erikcas cm9.2 plus tabbed settings and statusbar. i DO NOT CALL THIS AS MY OWN. maybe there are people lazyer than me and what they want is this "zipped" rom i allready done.
    thank you.
    wow...1000 downloads...didn't expected so many
    thank you
    So is this a zipped rom?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    yup..1000% zip
    @Dark Passenger see my above post, i linked to a thread. Just download systemUI and use it on ur fit..it works on all devices :)
    no need for another zip rom in ur forum :p