[update] [05.03.11] miROM_Toshiba_Stripe_Menu

Search This thread

Sp1tfire

Apr 15, 2009
Bucharest
Can anyone confirm that they got this working on their device ? From what i've seen, only posts about installing and not working or not enough permissions to install :eek:

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
the cab from post 1 i have removed to re development, sorry.
will look over the install prozess.

tnx, miro

Reactions: variosteph

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
got it to install after a hardreset on my rhodium, but there´s no entry and the *.exe quits with a error message. it seems that there are still a few missing samsung files
*Toshiba you mean? :p
Yes because this was designed for Orange UK users. When i install this on my TG01 clean ROM i also cannot access Orange UK apps. I think maybe this could be based on th GErman o2 UK debranded ROM? Links also do not work for you because you are missing Toshiba Settings. Just like for us we cannot use all of HTC Sense as we are missing All htc settings frameworks etc :(

Al least you are lucky though and can use it while others cant!
Cheers

Reactions: mirolg

bevoc

Jan 3, 2008
kuala lumpur
working??

A bit laggy on my TD2 :D

i highly doubt that any htc use can get it to work. main_menu.dll is not included in the cab, i have disected the rom and found all the dependencies needed to make this run. miro's cab does not include at least 1 dll needed for the today plugin to execute, so i know for a fact that running this on a td2 is impossible. you trollin Lonton???

Last edited:

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
i highly doubt that any htc use can get it to work. main_menu.dll is not included in the cab, i have disected the rom and found all the dependencies needed to make this run. miro's cab does not include at least 1 dll needed for the today plugin to execute, so i know for a fact that running this on a td2 is impossible. you trollin Lonton???
i dont think that guy is lying as he knows that there aee missing Toshiba apps and settings, how else will he know it? nothing is impossible as the htc sense ui has been ported to other non-htc devices, so why cant this? We probably need to do a bit more research to whats needed.

bevoc

Jan 3, 2008
kuala lumpur
i dont think that guy is lying as he knows that there aee missing Toshiba apps and settings, how else will he know it? nothing is impossible as the htc sense ui has been ported to other non-htc devices, so why cant this? We probably need to do a bit more research to whats needed.

im not saying that porting this is impossible to be used on htc devices, but im saying miros cab (which he released earlier) can't WORK AT ALL. i have even downloaded the actual dlls, signed them and added them to my device and the ui still does not work.

i guess some files are locked and can be used on non tosh devices and needs hexediting. so im not asking lonton to share his find, just a video proof of this thing working on a td2. without proof, i cry troll!!!

iandy1

Nov 27, 2008
Bayamón
Installed several times on HD2, even after hard reset, but never worked for me.

Guess needs more Toshiba dll's, would love to see this working on non-toshiba devices.

Thanks.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
I don't think there will be an update, as the developer, and miro lost his files for the toshiba tg01, and so I'm not to sure if he is still developin

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INFO: cab is in re development

ToshibaStripesMenu from last UK 6.5 ROM

for the best: before install the cab, disable all items in home menu, install time is about 1,5 min.(deactivate auto standby or set the stanby time higher) install the cab. no restart needed. go back in home settings, toshiba menu is now selected. press ok and toshiStripes starts!

works on 6.1 ROM, 6.5 ROM and 6.5.5 ROM (6.5.3 i think also)

TG01_20.jpg
    TG01_23.jpg

have fun, miRO
    lookin' nice....right now is downloading ,and in few minutes I'll try on my diamond:D

You had right,wasn't work...can you make something,is a nice theme and want it on my phone:)

Tested on a german i900 and it doesn't work for me :-(

Installation works fine, but in home settings there is no toshiba menu.

same here, tried this on my rhodium, german 21916 rom / with hd2 packages,
    no entry in home settings.

steph

ok, guys. many tnx to try it! i will remake (i must add a few files to works on every device)

miRO
    tried on HTC PURE running cr192 mozart rom..

installed fine but no item in the launcher selection menu...

please revise would love to see this on my phone
    I8000安装后,桌面项目设置中没有这个桌面选项。

查看CAB文件,发现没有UI的dll文件。

请LZ重新检查下CAB文件。

Please follow xda rules and post in english! :)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App
    Cingrats Miro you are on the XDA portal!