This mod needs-
a good brain(I know at some times it's hard to use,but without it this dosn't work)
your framework res.apk & framewrok.jar
A picture you want as new Easteregg/platlogo.
apktool, apk multi tool or virtuous ten studio
At first rename your new Picture to platlogo.jpg and set resolution to your device display resolution for best looking.
Now discompile the framework-res.apk but don't ask me how to.Go to folder res>drawable>nodpi
just open it and simply move your new platlogo.jpg by copy+paste in this folder and overwrite the original,Recompile apk.
Copy it to your sd & move the apk with rootexplorer(or any other Filemanager with Rootpermission)to system/framework and overwrite the previous,reboot,thats all !
[GB] [Guide] Change Platlogo text "Zombie art by Jack Larson"
- Take framework.jar.(you can use the framework.jar that exist on your device system)
- Discompile framewrok.jar (don't ask me how ! tip-you can use apktool, apk multi tool or virtuous ten studio)
- Go to /framework..jar/smali/com/android/internal/app/
- Open file "platlogoactivity.smali"
- Find the text "zombie art by jack larson".(red color text in example text)
.end local v0 #content:landroid/widget/imageview;
.end local v1 #resource:i
.end local v2 #text:ljava/lang/string;
const-string v2, "zombie art by jack larson"
.restart local v2 #text:ljava/lang/string;
const v1, 0x10804a8
.restart local v1 #resource:i
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?