Touch screen issues return or software fix

Tip us?

ArthurU
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdumbdumb View Post
May have to take my G back. A lot of touch screen issues where touches aren't being interpreted correctly... It is also very difficult to scroll up and down fluidly without selecting something... Honestly starting to get a little frustrated with the issue... Not cool at ALL.. Hoping this is not a bug. I actually have to push about 2-3x harder on this touch screen then any of my other phones.. If I just flick my finger to scroll through a page 1/2 the time my finger selects something instead of scrolling. That is also why I have been having so many keyboard issues. May do a hard reset tomorrow. And wait for some of you guys to get your in the next few weeks before returning mine.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium
My phones capacitive buttons died, one at a time over the course of about a week. I went back into rogers and they told me to send it back to LG and that theyd send me a refurbished one. I complained for an hour and a half before they agreed to replace it with a new one. It arrives in the mail on thursday... Google should do cell phone service.

gabby131
Old
Thanks Meter 127
this happens to me browsing the web (mostly some WAP sites). It is challenging for when I type a search on their (the site) search bar, keyboard goes nuts. Example if I tap the "B" character, it will out put "FF" characters. If I tap home and compose an SMS,issue does not exist. Just on the stock browser. Reboots seems to do the trick but it will repeat itself once I plug my LGOG to charge it and use the stock browser. Happens on my brothers OG as well.

monognr
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: Touch screen issues return or software fix

I've been experiencing the same issue on my Xperia S. It was worst with an unofficial charger, but it still happens with the original ( although a lot less). It only happens at my workplace though. My workplace building is very new and well built, so I don't know our it has to do with the grounding at all.
Maybe it has to do with the voltage we use in my country? We use 220V (chile)

Regards

Enviado desde mi LT26i usando Tapatalk 2

mr turtle droid
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Audio same:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdumbdumb View Post
May have to take my G back. A lot of touch screen issues where touches aren't being interpreted correctly... It is also very difficult to scroll up and down fluidly without selecting something... Honestly starting to get a little frustrated with the issue... Not cool at ALL.. Hoping this is not a bug. I actually have to push about 2-3x harder on this touch screen then any of my other phones.. If I just flick my finger to scroll through a page 1/2 the time my finger selects something instead of scrolling. That is also why I have been having so many keyboard issues. May do a hard reset tomorrow. And wait for some of you guys to get your in the next few weeks before returning mine.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium
i have a similair issue but its not when plugged in or anything the other day i took my phone out of my pocket and the touchscreen had absoluteley no response so i thought it froze..but then i got a notification and figured what the hell man theres no cracks on the phone ANYWHERE and yet the bottom buttons and touchscreen not working at all...now i thought it was a digitilizer issue which seem legit right? well if i let it sit for 10-45 mins it works again momentarilly then goes back to unresponsive i want to take it into the store and get the 90 warranty replacement but im worried i wontbe able to reproduce the issue in store seeing how it works on and off...what is causeing this?would you guys know?