Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Tip us?

hinds
Old
Thanks Meter 2
This is a great ROM. However, I have switched back to the ROM of the 22nd. The SMS in the 23 is too unacceptably slow and I can't use Zenyee patch to use the WinMo SMS application. When the HTC SMS application becomes acceptable or the WinMo application can run on the Sense, I will give it a try for day to day use.

gadjet
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Smile Wallpaper all tabs?

Hi all.
Anyone got a background for all tabs working with this new manila?
Thanks in advance..

gadjet
Old
(Last edited by gadjet; 24th September 2009 at 09:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 31
Smile Found it..:)

Found it on the blackstone forum's, look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=max+manila thanks maxycy.
The cab that worked for me was http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1253807383
Awesome....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cool.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	231226  

evolupt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great great ROM !

2 knows issue : wifi, and can't send MMS..., but can send SMS

pauln
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Sorry small offtopic :
What Radio use with this ROM some feedback please from the users of this ROM.
Thank you guys.
About the ROM after 1 day : briliant, the best so far...and I test a lot...maybe not the fastest but for sure the fast&smooth and bugfree until know.

jot-em
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Strange thing... When I changed Manila's language to Polish (MUI = 1045), there was no sound in incoming sms. When I changed back to English (1033) everything works perfectly. In older ROM (Energy ROM Genesis, Manila 2.1) this problem doesn't exist. Sorry for my English.

Vitaminus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default MMS

Has anyone managed to enable the MMS? It says on the first page that some might have... What's the trick if so?
I only get an alert of the incoming MMS but after I click "download" it won't even try to connect to any network and comes back with "Unable to download". I think I got all the options/servers set up and double-checked...

Oh! Thank you Master NRG for keeping us HAPPY and... busy!

robnewton1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaminus View Post
Has anyone managed to enable the MMS? It says on the first page that some might have... What's the trick if so?
I only get an alert of the incoming MMS but after I click "download" it won't even try to connect to any network and comes back with "Unable to download". I think I got all the options/servers set up and double-checked...

Oh! Thank you Master NRG for keeping us HAPPY and... busy!
have you tried to manually start a data connection in the wireless controls menu, then try to download the mms. i have to do the same to get the weather to update.
Graveyard
HTC Raphael/Touch Pro - NRG Roms
HTC Jade/Touch 3G - PDAviet Roms
HTC Topaz/Touch Diamond2 - NRG Roms

Current
HTC Desire
Samsung Omnia7

Vitaminus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnewton1 View Post
have you tried to manually start a data connection in the wireless controls menu, then try to download the mms. i have to do the same to get the weather to update.
I got my weather updated automatically, as well as email, location etc. They seem to connect to my gprs as soon as they need one and then it stays connected all day...
So If I start a default data connection manually from the WC menu it will hook up to the gprs internet access point and not the mms one needed for the MMS... Correct me if I'm wrong... (Tried it too of course)

robnewton1
Old
(Last edited by robnewton1; 24th September 2009 at 10:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaminus View Post
I got my weather updated automatically, as well as email, location etc. They seem to connect to my gprs as soon as they need one and then it stays connected all day...
So If I start a default data connection manually from the WC menu it will hook up to the gprs internet access point and not the mms one needed for the MMS... Correct me if I'm wrong... (Tried it too of course)
just tried my mms & i cant send any, so i guess i cant revieve them either. no problem for me as i cant remember the last time i actually wanted to send one.

sorry i cant be of more help.

speaking of help. does anyone have a mirror for the latest rom? ive been downloading it for about 6 hours so far & ive got 13.9kb downloaded.
Graveyard
HTC Raphael/Touch Pro - NRG Roms
HTC Jade/Touch 3G - PDAviet Roms
HTC Topaz/Touch Diamond2 - NRG Roms

Current
HTC Desire
Samsung Omnia7

Tags
custom, rom, topaz