Mobile network settings on stock MC2[SOLVED]

Search This thread

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Is everyone able to access them? When I tap it, it causes android.phone to force close. I hope I didn't miss this issue in the forums, or perhaps it is just me? Anyone else seeing this?

Btw, I'm running deodexed stock MC2, with the Perseus kernel and a couple basic mods, like hotspot and 4 in 1 reboot. Thanks

Last edited:

Jimmy50941

Oct 5, 2010
I am able to access them. I am on deodexed stock MC2 with hotspot, but not perseus kernel or 4 in 1 reboot. I almost never get any force closes. and I almost never reboot my phone. I have 309 hours uptime right now, and i have my phone running at 1.8ghz.

Reactions: YrrchSebor

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
I am able to access them. I am on deodexed stock MC2 with hotspot, but not perseus kernel or 4 in 1 reboot. I almost never get any force closes. and I almost never reboot my phone. I have 309 hours uptime right now, and i have my phone running at 1.8ghz.

Nice! Yeah, I have no complaints about the phone or the ROM either... they rock! I just have that one issue for some reason. I forgot that I also have the hiddenmenu.apk from a previous ROM to allow for changing prl. But that's about it..

Jimmy50941

Oct 5, 2010
lol yep i have that one too. even though i almost never change my prl from the ugly 2000 prl anymore since sprint sent me an airave finally...

Jimmy50941

Oct 5, 2010
i think i was getting some force closes a few months ago when i was trying out other kernels, but i cant remember which ones i tried. Its been so stable and fast for a few months i haven't wanted to do anything to mess it up lol

edit... I got this speed test a few months ago too.

451547670.png

Last edited:

guycan

Sep 15, 2010
i think i was getting some force closes a few months ago when i was trying out other kernels, but i cant remember which ones i tried. Its been so stable and fast for a few months i haven't wanted to do anything to mess it up lol

451547670.png

Hello stable on what kernel .... state ur post

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy50941

Oct 5, 2010
Hello stable on what kernel .... state ur post

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

i am on completely stock rooted with as few mods as possible because my AllshareCast dongles don't work if my system says "modified" in about phone/status. i think i am even on stock mc2 recovery right now lol (i had to put stock recovery back on to get the status to say "Normal", even with using triangle away... :-/ oh well though, my phone is happy this way lol the only reason i only have 309 hours uptime right now is becuase almost 2 weeks ago i fell asleep without charging my phone when the battery was low :-/

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles

451547670.png

Wow nice! Yeah, I have gotten speeds like that once or twice, there are one or two particular parts of West L.A. here that are really HOT on Sprint LTE!

Anyway, a quick flash of the Saber kernel didn't fix my mobile network settings force close.... I guess I'll try the stock kernel later and see. If that doesn't fix it, I must be missing something, lol.

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
I finally figured it out! I started thinking about things that I had either frozen or removed with Titanium Backup, and it was Sprint Connections Optimizer! I removed it because I didn't like how it kept turing on wifi when I was out and about, trying to connect to useless networks. I restored it and just kept it frozen, and now I can go I to my mobile network settings.

Jimmy50941

Oct 5, 2010
I finally figured it out! I started thinking about things that I had either frozen or removed with Titanium Backup, and it was Sprint Connections Optimizer! I removed it because I didn't like how it kept turing on wifi when I was out and about, trying to connect to useless networks. I restored it and just kept it frozen, and now I can go I to my mobile network settings.

haha that makes sense now since its in that menu. Glad you figured it out!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.