* Your warranty is now void..
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, you getting dumped or you getting fired because your phone
* bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
- Android 2.3 +
- Custom kernel (with init.d support)
- Root and Busybox installed
- 3MB of free space in "/system".
- Full memory management.
- kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Entropy generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" and apps in "/data" every 48 hours which result in less RAM usage.
- Sqlite optimizations and faster database access.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB .
- Ad blocking.
- Default.prop tweaks and improvements.
- Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
- Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!
- go to system/etc/init.d/delete all files in it
- Download the zip
- Flash zip via recovery
- Feel the difference (1st boot may take time)
User praise :-
1c3_5n0w :- I'm not usually this vulgar but HOLY SH*T. My device is flying, look up in the sky!!! I come from xElite 2.0 which is a lag free GB ROM and I switched to an ICS ROM which is the Xperia Play Z Final v5 and look at the free RAM, and the battery, oh wowwww. Thanks a lot BOSS, this makes my Play, like a BOSS
fliperpl :- Installed with ROM ULTIMATE HD 5.1 and works pretty well. Phone is faster and UI seems to be smoother. Thanks
$lim $hady :- Awesome....!!!!!!!!! One word Awesome....!!!! Playing Subway Surfers without a Single Lag... Feels like my phone is running on GB.
skaloyskie :- Thanks man! I've noticed that my phone suffered less lag even I'm using Opera mini (Multi-tabbed browsing) and downloading movies via torrent. Nice
iossux :- U rock bro really boosted my performance
#improve battery under no signal -- need test
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?