Originally Posted by illconcepts
Yup sorry i need to add flashing instructions to first post i am also uploading the newer 6.5.1 Build 23047 right now
You just gotta do some quick copy/paste work Ill, lol.
HOW TO FLASH
You first MUST BE HARDSPLED (More detailed HardSPL guide, courtesy of Apreincher!)
Flashing through SD (Must be flashed through SD Card):
- You must be HardSPL, first!
- Your storage card will hopefully be lower than 4 GB, or else it might have trouble locating the file. If your storage card is larger, you can partition it to be smaller. Also, no SDCH cards will work.
- You must format that storage card to FAT32.
- Now, you download the ROM (and uncompress it if it’s a .7z, .rar, or .zip file).
- Place the downloaded and uncompressed ROM file (.NBH) into the root of your storage card. Also, you must rename it HERAIMG.nbh. (Captialized)
- Put the SD Card into your phone, and with your phone turned on, hold the camera button down. While holding the camera button, press and release the soft reset button. Keep holding the camera button until a new, white screen appears.
- This screen that you’re on will have a white background, with blue letters. It will search for your HERAIMG.nbh file, and once it finds it, it’ll give you 10 seconds to answer yes.
- To flash the ROM, when it asks you if you want to flash this, press down on the volume slider. Weird, eh? Just do it.
- Now, let it flash for a good 10 minutes.
- Success! Press any key. Press down on the volume slider again, and you’re on the color screen now. Hold the power button to turn off the phone, and then turn your phone back on. Welcome to your new ROM!
There ya go.
I Heart WP7
- Tell companies they should write their app for WP7!
- Access to all of the best Programs, Hacks, and ROMs for your Touch Pro 2 and T-Mobile Wing