[ROM] Huawei Ascend Mate Stock Roms

Search This thread

Onecton

Mar 16, 2009
So guys, since it is getting really messy again a try from me to simplify and stramline things....
I present you

THE STOCK HUAWEI ASCEND MATE ROM Tread/ Section

B221
Android Version 4.1.2
Current General Release from Huawei for the International Market, with Gapps
Download
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B905
Anroid Version 4.2.2.
Currently the Beta Chinese Version, No Gapps included
Download

For Navigationbar Options Edit this in Build.prop:

ro.config.hw_navigationbar =false -> true

ro.config.hw_shownavisettings =false -> true

GApps which work with this Rom -> LINK
CWM for flashing said GApps -> LINK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope It Helps, If Huawei Releases a new General Rom Version I'll add it here
For More Questions please head over to here -> Recieved my Huawei Ascend Mate

Last edited:

muhameed

Apr 27, 2012
this is an update

So guys, since it is getting really messy again a try from me to simplify and stramline things....
I present you

this is an update -- not a full rome

i am looking for a full rom to install it via odine !!

Onecton

Mar 16, 2009

Both Links are Full Roms, just that these don't come in *.zip format
A Detailed Instruction on how to Flash these is here -> LINK

as far as I recall is Odin a Tool specific to Samsung Branded Devices?

Reactions: gatch

gatch

Aug 29, 2010
lyon
big thx for that!

edit:
downloaded, installed (rom, recovery, Gapps), all work fine !!!

for the moment :D

Last edited:

muhameed

Apr 27, 2012
thank you fro your help

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

for google apps >> in fact i dont need them all so i install just wat i want
like google play
gmail
googel synk servies.apk for phone numbers >>
i am traing too root my phone to rmove all the chaines apps via
Kingo Android ROOT

Onecton

Mar 16, 2009
---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]for google apps >> in fact i dont need them all so i install just wat i want
like google play
gmail
googel synk servies.apk for phone numbers >>
i am traing too root my phone to rmove all the chaines apps via
Kingo Android ROOT

Based on your image galore I guessed it worked all well :D let us know in the main thread if you found out something new, or just have a nice chat over stuff for the HAM

Rooting with eRoot is the way to go. But you know that already. For B905 use v.1.3.4.

Cheers

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using xda app-developers app

theoppositeman

Feb 10, 2012
KK
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Google Pixel 3
Based on your image galore I guessed it worked all well :D let us know in the main thread if you found out something new, or just have a nice chat over stuff for the HAM

Rooting with eRoot is the way to go. But you know that already. For B905 use v.1.3.4.

Cheers

Hi.
Just wanted to share. This maybe happen to only as i dont recall anyone complaining about this.
When i upgraded to certain rom version for ham, afyer a clean wipe, whether root or not, i do hv problems with FC when installung just some of gapps. So after a few research, i did a whole gapps zip flashed then the FC gone. At first installing few important gapps like google play and play service works well but after some times it crashes with the errors comes out every 5 to 10 seconds.
In B905 i need to flash the full gapps zip which the only one i get to work is from (if notmistaken) svaa links.
Do coorect me if im wrong. Thanks.

T28@MT1-U06

muhameed

Apr 27, 2012
for the toot

Cheers

i think is the best way and safer to root any android smart phone is via using Kingo Android ROOT

what about android 4.3 !!!
i have no proplem to instal the english room with no google apps !!

muhameed

Apr 27, 2012
are you sure that the 4.2.2 is beta not the final version... there are no bugs everything working great
it's fast and stable.. and you can change the language from chains to English and there are no problem to install Google apps :)

Onecton

Mar 16, 2009
Hi.
Just wanted to share. This maybe happen to only as i dont recall anyone complaining about this.
When i upgraded to certain rom version for ham, afyer a clean wipe, whether root or not, i do hv problems with FC when installung just some of gapps. So after a few research, i did a whole gapps zip flashed then the FC gone. At first installing few important gapps like google play and play service works well but after some times it crashes with the errors comes out every 5 to 10 seconds.
In B905 i need to flash the full gapps zip which the only one i get to work is from (if notmistaken) svaa links.
Do coorect me if im wrong. Thanks.

T28@MT1-U06

Hi oppositeman,
yes the GApps link provided above is the link svvv posted over in the Main Thread
I haven't tried to install specific GApps everytime i flash the whole bunch ^^

what about android 4.3 !!!
i have no proplem to instal the english room with no google apps !!

Well indeed what about android 4.3 i guess our hands are bound till Huawei releases a Firmware with 4.3. since we don't have any other sources atm.
Patience is the key ^^ sorry that i couldn't provide you with other infos regarding 4.3

are you sure that the 4.2.2 is beta not the final version... there are no bugs everything working great
it's fast and stable.. and you can change the language from chains to English and there are no problem to install Google apps :)

Well over in the Main Section we are quite sure that the B905 is the final Beta version of the Firmware, Although it indeed runs pretty smooth there could be some bugs left.
Maybe Huawei releases a General version of the Firmware in the next time. :fingers-crossed:

theoppositeman

Feb 10, 2012
KK
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Google Pixel 3
Yes b905 is beta according to the chinese and german site. There might be bugs but minors as i experienced them now but it doesnt seem to disturb any apps except my smartlauncher pro getting very laggy (that is under my ham apps only). Some people might hv issues and we'll wait for the chinese to get into it after some people brought up those issues first. For global release maybe need some more times.

As for android 4.3, i dont think we'll see it soon because even now not all regions get to taste the new android in their evwn famous and high-end phones like htc one, galacy s4 and those notes...
For our HAM, hope huawei dont run away...:D:D

T28#HOX

muhameed

Apr 27, 2012
Yes b905 is beta according to the chinese and german site. There might be bugs but minors as i experienced them now but it doesnt seem to disturb any apps except my smartlauncher pro getting very laggy (that is under my ham apps only). Some people might hv issues and we'll wait for the chinese to get into it after some people brought up those issues first. For global release maybe need some more times.

As for android 4.3, i dont think we'll see it soon because even now not all regions get to taste the new android in their evwn famous and high-end phones like htc one, galacy s4 and those notes...
For our HAM, hope huawei dont run away...:D:D

T28#HOX

ok ... but what about 4.4 !!
^_^

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

huawei say the phone will work 48 hours !!
but the phone can work more than 50 hours in the normal use !! and in the power saving mode maybe 60 or more !!!

theoppositeman

Feb 10, 2012
KK
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Google Pixel 3
Hi muhameed.
Pls head over to our main forum received my huawei mate. For discussions like these, its more suitable there. This one is much better if we can discuss or post links and apps which based on roms for ham. So there will be less clutters and here..
Sorry if what i say is rude..just my bad english..:D:)

T28#HOX

muhameed

Apr 27, 2012
Hi muhameed.
Pls head over to our main forum received my huawei mate. For discussions like these, its more suitable there. This one is much better if we can discuss or post links and apps which based on roms for ham. So there will be less clutters and here..
Sorry if what i say is rude..just my bad english..:D:)

T28#HOX

ok thank you

theoppositeman

Feb 10, 2012
KK
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Google Pixel 3
Hi,
The Beta is B905 (multi language, yes there is french).
While the new release B906 is 4.2.2 and not beta (seems not stated as beta). I think thats the latest rom we hv for the time being. The lunks havent gone through here but you can go to our forum (received my huawei mate)..

T28@MT1-U06

Reactions: eJEii

NV30

Nov 4, 2009
Moscow
gplus.to
How about b907? :)
y7y9asu6.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Ascend Mate using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present you

B221
    Android Version 4.1.2
    Current General Release from Huawei for the International Market, with Gapps
    Download
    B905
    Anroid Version 4.2.2.
    Currently the Beta Chinese Version, No Gapps included
    Download

For Navigationbar Options Edit this in Build.prop:

ro.config.hw_navigationbar =false -> true

ro.config.hw_shownavisettings =false -> true

GApps which work with this Rom -> LINK
    CWM for flashing said GApps -> LINK

I have B907 from huawei.ru site . have gaps and 20+ Lungage my is italian.. . the important things is from what rom and localitation you are when you update. If you are from chinese rom the international settings are not displaied. B907 is official stable release from huawei, but we are on locked bootloader. If you want international version of B907, apply update from last official international build b221. Dowload from huawei.ru site.

Remember whe are running an *.app not flashing a *.zip file from recovery.
    If sameone can convert the app to zip and flashing using twrp maybe not matter from where you are from

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI MT1-U06 utilizzando Tapatalk

http://www.huaweidevices.de/ascend-mate?show=downloads

I live in Germany
    Gesendet von meinem HTC One mini mit Tapatalk