[THEME][CM11/10.x] BetterKat CM11 Theme (Various Colors)

Search This thread

donalgodon

Jan 10, 2010
I've purchased several of these themes. They really are the best.

Can you add Textra SMS app to the themed apps list?

kalpik

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.kalpik.com
Hi!

I'm using Carbon ROM, and the phone signal and wifi signal icons on the stock theme of Carbon are weird (grey on grey), and it's difficult to see signal strength if you're not connected to Google services. The closest I've got to what I want is the betterbean blue theme, but that inverts the app colors, and I don't want that! Could you release a theme with *just* the stock signal and wifi icons?

Thanks in advance!

viniu

Mar 9, 2010
3miasto
Hi,
Great theme, but I found some annoying bugs.
Could You look at this pics.
In calendar I can't see names of calendar and in Firefox in menu also.
Because of too bright font's color.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-05-01-34-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-01-34-34.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Screenshot_2013-10-05-01-34-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-01-34-54.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 335

rijon99

Apr 4, 2009
The names of people on KiK Messenger are messed up on the main chats screen and the "talk to" screen. See screenshot to understand what I'm talking about

arehata5.jpg

Crystylez

Mar 19, 2012
Facebook Invert?

Is it possible that you can make the whites boxes/backgrounds black/inverted in the new facebook app..?

Crystylez

Mar 19, 2012
wich new facebook app? sorry i am not up2date :D

The Original Facebook app, Like if you choosed the cyan theme you get something like this with cyan text and the black background/boxes instead of the white boxes/white background and so on. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-24-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-24-48.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-26-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-26-58.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-27-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-27-26.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-27-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-27-35.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-26-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-23-26-46.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 169

osahitzelgsngar

Aug 7, 2010
The Original Facebook app, Like if you choosed the cyan theme you get something like this with cyan text and the black background/boxes instead of the white boxes/white background and so on. :D

aaaaaaalright i got it. you dont use original facebook from store, you got an inverted version. try the one from store instead and be happy.;)

Crystylez

Mar 19, 2012
(The one i got in the pictures is outdated) Yeah but the one from store with your themes then it gots the white boxes so i was just wondering if you could invert them to black? Other than that yes i am happy with your themes lovin it, it was just a question. :D:D

osahitzelgsngar

Aug 7, 2010
(The one i got in the pictures is outdated) Yeah but the one from store with your themes then it gots the white boxes so i was just wondering if you could invert them to black? Other than that yes i am happy with your themes lovin it, it was just a question. :D:D

i missunderstood... its late here :D no black boxes wont happen because of limitations of the theme engine.

Crystylez

Mar 19, 2012
i missunderstood... its late here :D no black boxes wont happen because of limitations of the theme engine.

Hehe its alright, but is there any way to only disable the Theme from theming the Facebook inverted app? Because when i install the Inverted Facebook App it just messes up the colours while using the theme..? If that could work that would be perfect, then i can use the theme without it messes up the Inverted Facebook App. :)

wacky1980

Oct 11, 2013
looking good, almost there...

i just updated my betterbean x theme. i can see the corrections in google now, but the menus in g+ are still black text on black background. any insight?

osahitzelgsngar

Aug 7, 2010
Hehe its alright, but is there any way to only disable the Theme from theming the Facebook inverted app? Because when i install the Inverted Facebook App it just messes up the colours while using the theme..? If that could work that would be perfect, then i can use the theme without it messes up the Inverted Facebook App. :)

no this is not possible right now, BUT CM-Developers working on a better theme engine like miui theme engine where you can choose wich apps to be themed.

i just updated my betterbean x theme. i can see the corrections in google now, but the menus in g+ are still black text on black background. any insight?

last time i checked g+ menus the font color was defined directly in the layout wich cannot be modified through actual theme engine. will have a look into it again...

Reactions: Crystylez

fradbari

Apr 10, 2013
This theme are not completely compatible with carbon 4.3 rom's on i9100, it is?

After 1 days of use, the phone freeze..i've tried with 4 version of carbon (even 4.2.2 and stable versione). This problem doesn't happenes with stock theme!
It can be solved? i've also bought the paid version :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BetterKat CM11/10.x Theme for Theme Chooser

rv2p39

FEATURES
    • black backgrounds / complete black themed apps (see list)
    • 4.4 Kitkat look
    • highly optimized Filesize
    • most complete Theme on store
    • may save some battery on AMOLED-Screens

THEMED APPS
    While free Version only just themes most System Apps, X-Version will theme this:
    aCalendar, Adobe Reader, Airdroid, ADW Launcher (+ex), Carbon Backup, Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Ebay, Evernote, Eyeem, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, FalconPro, Firefox/-beta, Greenify, Google Books, Google Chrome (+Beta), Google Currents, Google Drive, Google Ears, Google Keep, Google Plus, Google Talk, Google Translate, Google Videos, gReader/-pro, Hackers Keyboard, Hotmail, IMDb, Instagram, Kik Messenger, Now Playing, Opera Beta Pandora Radio, Paypal, Pixlr, Plume for Twitter, Rom Toolbox, Root Browser/-lite, Skype, Sleep as Android, Snapseed, Solid Explorer, Soundhound, Swype [classic Design], Tapatalk/-HD, Tasker, Torque (+pro), Twitter, Ubermusic, USAA, VLC Player, Whatsapp, XDA-Developers/-premium, Youtube.

FAQ
    • "This theme is missing assets for your devices screen"-Error
    -> Press "Apply Anyways".
    • 'improperly compiled'-Error
    -> Apply System Theme, reboot, apply Theme again. Or goto settings->apps->all, find "Theme Chooser" and clear data/cache.
    • Whatsapp gray on gray input text
    -> unfortunately not fixable. You may try Whatsapp+ (just google for it as links are not allowed anymore)
    • black on black text in SMS/MMS
    -> try flashing this: http://goo.gl/rk3K2
    • Email app is ****ed up
    -> flash 4.4 Email
    • do NOT use 'Inverted gapps' or 'blacked out'-apps from others

ADDONS/FIXES & VERSION HISTORY
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980461

COLOR CODES
    cyan: #00dddd
    green: #93d534
    orange: #e6a82f
    purple: #9933ff
    red: #ff0000

DOWNLOADS
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Blackout1911

Enjoy.
    hi guys,

sorry for beeing rarely these days but i am moving to another apartment and there is much to do.
    But when i'm finished moving i'll be back in business (hope to be finished within 1-2 weeks).
    thank you for beein patient guys!! :)

i've read your posts and emails (even if i havent answered you) and tried to fix most things (that were possible to fix!) so here you go:

Version 4.7
    - improvements on Chrome, Dialer, Google Keyboard, Email/Gmail compose screen, Play Store, Statusbar, System, Calculator
    - themed CM11-"Documents"
    - UPDATED Hangouts&Calendar flashable zips
    - UPDATED FAQ
    - some other fixes

there are still some apps to update and i've got so little time for it so i hope you can stick with this for a while. smaller bugfix-releases are possible!
    forgot to post update info last time so here comes both

Version 4.7.3
    - some more fixes in several apps

Version 4.7.2
    - themed Cyanogenmod GalleryNext
    - fixes on PlayStore, Dialer, Google+

BTW: sorry for not beeing active for a long time, yes i am still alive but very busy in private life. i'll try not to let my themes get that dilapidated again.
    also i hope to get new possibilities with the new theme engine so that some of the not-fixable-bugs may be fixed in near future
    i build up my computer on my dads home to push another update. hope its getting better again. unfortunately there are some bugs that cannot be fixed... for example the google+ spinner menu. nevertheless i hope you enjoy.

Version 4.4
    - fix skype
    - fixes on updated Keep, Youtube, Google+, Google Books, Google Videos
    - Themed Play Games
    - fix white background on Contact search
    (Please dont blame me for not updating or not answering your mails directly, my home internet connection is dead and will hopefully be fixed within the next two weeks.)