Will the kyocera Rise or Hydro bootloader ever be unlocked!?

Search This thread

xnightwing

Jun 4, 2013
sorry if I'm doing something wrong, I'm a newbie. Officially a member for one day!

Sent from my C5155 using xda app-developers app

jglm4u

Oct 12, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Nop... Sucks... I'm using the hydro.. I would love to have jb on this bad boy. And with the bootloader lock ain't much to do... But thank got we got root and I love the xposed modules! Changed the dpi apps to make look like a tablet and transparent status bar.. And the xposed theme engine that let's u use a ported cm9.10.10.1 theme.. Pretty cool. I was a little bit scare doing all this without backing up since we ain't got cwm. But hopefully one day we will get this bootloader unlocked!

Sent from my C5170 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

You should try this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2250555

Reactions: EliteWarriors42

Raidenbeats

Jul 10, 2013
Nop... Sucks... I'm using the hydro.. I would love to have jb on this bad boy. And with the bootloader lock ain't much to do... But thank got we got root and I love the xposed modules! Changed the dpi apps to make look like a tablet and transparent status bar.. And the xposed theme engine that let's u use a ported cm9.10.10.1 theme.. Pretty cool. I was a little bit scare doing all this without backing up since we ain't got cwm. But hopefully one day we will get this bootloader unlocked!

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

You should try this

sorry if this is a bit off topic but what method did you use for root? (having trouble rooting my hydro and would like some assistance) if you have the time and dont mind helping me out could you shoot me a pm with a bit of info about how you rooted yours? (ive tried a few methods to no avail)

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010
I've done the same as you but I didn't mod the playstore. It's ok tho with boost if you have a problem within the first 14 days they will replace it for free.

Sent from my KFTT using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ciscogee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should try this

I've done the same as you but I didn't mod the playstore. It's ok tho with boost if you have a problem within the first 14 days they will replace it for free.

Sent from my KFTT using xda app-developers app
    diag is ##DIAG# and then enable the menu option that appears.