[Q] [Help] Hard Bricked Xperia PC Recognizes as "qhsusb_dload"

Search This thread

mcyorian

Jan 14, 2011
Bogota
Is there any solution?

DUMB ERROR HERE!!!!
I was flashing a rom but i make a big mistake and install another rom instead,( i use my phone as a usb sometimes! i forget to delete this rom from my sd card) :crying: MIUI for GALAXY S3 or something! Battery was over 86%

PROBLEMS:

1- No Leds (NO is NO!)
2- Phone doesnt vibrate ( not even hard keys combos, not anyones! )
3- Conecting to PC and PC doesn recognize Phone Sound alert for usb not dirvers
4- device manager shows my phone as "qhsusb_dload" with yellow alert for no drivers.
5- Flashtool doesnt see my phone on eny mode Fastboot or Flashtool

Any help?

I hope find a method to trick the driver an tell my pc is a XPERIA Z....

Any solutions?

THANX IN ADVANCE GUYS!

X

x102x96x

Is there any solution?

DUMB ERROR HERE!!!!
I was flashing a rom but i make a big mistake and install another rom instead,( i use my phone as a usb sometimes! i forget to delete this rom from my sd card) :crying: MIUI for GALAXY S3 or something! Battery was over 86%

PROBLEMS:

1- No Leds (NO is NO!)
4- device manager shows my phone as "qhsusb_dload" with yellow alert for no drivers.

Any help?

Any solutions?

THANX IN ADVANCE GUYS!

install usb drivers manually
if u r on win8 u should know to disable driver signature and etc (all tutorials are available)
then to find solution calm down, and check what did u do exactly step by step
not deleting another rom (i m opinion) cannot cause hard-brick cause almost of custom recoveries wipe everything themselves before start to flash new rom...

:good:

mcyorian

Jan 14, 2011
Bogota
install usb drivers manually
if u r on win8 u should know to disable driver signature and etc (all tutorials are available)
then to find solution calm down, and check what did u do exactly step by step
not deleting another rom (i m opinion) cannot cause hard-brick cause almost of custom recoveries wipe everything themselves before start to flash new rom...

im not sure its so simply as connect the phone to charge, i mean, the phone was flashed by a rom designed for another phone!...
SONY XPERIA Z flashed by accident with a customn miui rom for GALAXY S3, as a result the phone is dead, no minimal responses, no vibs, or led, flashtool doesn works, and the only thing is the phone is seen bypc as "qhsusb_dload" unknown decvice.

About manually installed drivers... whats drives? Sorry for my english and thanks a lot for tour help!

X

x102x96x

im not sure its so simply as connect the phone to charge, i mean, the phone was flashed by a rom designed for another phone!...
SONY XPERIA Z flashed by accident with a customn miui rom for GALAXY S3, as a result the phone is dead, no minimal responses, no vibs, or led, flashtool doesn works, and the only thing is the phone is seen bypc as "qhsusb_dload" unknown decvice.

About manually installed drivers... whats drives? Sorry for my english and thanks a lot for tour help!

i don know what device is for xperia
but sth called Box is for galaxies that can reinstall rom from initial binaries... so it can help to recover almost dead phone
and some special tools again for galaxies, like g-tag or ...
i know them cause i hard-bricked my s3 :p
But i didn't have any access to these tools... so my my s3 pasted away... :(

for ur situation; search more for these kindda tools and take it asap to pro. service or professional hardware engineer

good luck

Coirpre

Dec 8, 2011
Do you have ADB set up? See if ADB recognizes fastboot mode. Then maybe you can fastboot flash. But as far as I can tell with my limited knowledge the bootloader seems to be corrupted, which is probly irrepairable. Maybe you can get some of the real devs to help you if you ask nicely enough, I'm just a lurker...

Reactions: mcyorian
Is there any solution?

DUMB ERROR HERE!!!!

PROBLEMS:

1- No Leds (NO is NO!)

Any help?

Any solutions?

THANX IN ADVANCE GUYS!

qhsusb_dload= qualcomm driver needed(but it wont change any thing). Only boot repair can solve this problem nothing else.
Ask riff box users about help.

barmakinfo

Apr 3, 2013
Same Problem

Hi friends I have the Same problem With my xparia lt26w (acro s)
I think when the device has no kernel same thing would happen.
As I know Samsung users Made a program that save phones from Hard brick
Is there any way to write the same program for xperia devices???

Or If any boady knows a box that support Sony devices boot Repair???
I try riff 2014 box but Nothing happend and Not supported.

Any help Frome Developers plz???

mcyorian

Jan 14, 2011
Bogota
UPDATE

has been long time since my XZ was bricked, thanx to XDA community for help (specially @[NUT] ) but my phone was pretty dead ...

i left my phone alone by a month and go to vacations, now im back and put my phone to wall charger.... AND ****!

i got a red light!!!!!

i know there is no hope but, the phone was very unresponsive!!! and now i have a temporal red light,

the red led, turn on and was on by 5 minutes and then off, but when i press power button the led flashes acouple of times and off,

i put the phone on a pc, and the les turns on, but i still cant get flashmode work... i was triying on pc even with custom drivers by @[NUT] but no luck
the phone still doesnt get flashmode on. the phone on pc keep showing it as a qualcom **** device or somethig so.

Now, im a mac user, and ohhhh surprise! on mac the device get 2 different status...

1 - when connect to a mac and press the power button it says :

Sony Ericcsson Mobile Communications AB

DWb5sFW

2- When try to get flash mode on it shows:

0x05c6 (Qualcom, Inc)

3XUiUvx

Unfortunately my flashtool on mac start to fail and i cant run it .. ( force close ?) ill try to reinstall the app

if you know how to help me on this new plataform or on a pc THNX guys!!!

if you have suggestions or tricks to try this XZ back to life it would be very appreciate!

Sorry for my english ....and thanx guys!

Attachments

• iMac_and_About_This_Mac.jpg
    iMac_and_About_This_Mac.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 179
  • iMac_and_Sony_Mobile_Flasher_by_Androxyde_and_Applications.jpg
    iMac_and_Sony_Mobile_Flasher_by_Androxyde_and_Applications.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Reactions: [NUT]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @[NUT] has a disaster recovery thread. He may be able to work some magic for you :fingerscrossed:

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

We where actually already working on a possible solution, he found my thread on his own :)
    I also had that prob before after my phone get into the water. What i mean is water damage. What i did is leave the phone around 1 to 2 days.then charge it.miracles happen,my phone suddenly boot up.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
    Do you have ADB set up? See if ADB recognizes fastboot mode. Then maybe you can fastboot flash. But as far as I can tell with my limited knowledge the bootloader seems to be corrupted, which is probly irrepairable. Maybe you can get some of the real devs to help you if you ask nicely enough, I'm just a lurker...
    UPDATE

has been long time since my XZ was bricked, thanx to XDA community for help (specially @[NUT] ) but my phone was pretty dead ...

i left my phone alone by a month and go to vacations, now im back and put my phone to wall charger.... AND ****!

i got a red light!!!!!

i know there is no hope but, the phone was very unresponsive!!! and now i have a temporal red light,

the red led, turn on and was on by 5 minutes and then off, but when i press power button the led flashes acouple of times and off,

i put the phone on a pc, and the les turns on, but i still cant get flashmode work... i was triying on pc even with custom drivers by @[NUT] but no luck
    the phone still doesnt get flashmode on. the phone on pc keep showing it as a qualcom **** device or somethig so.

Now, im a mac user, and ohhhh surprise! on mac the device get 2 different status...

1 - when connect to a mac and press the power button it says :

Sony Ericcsson Mobile Communications AB

DWb5sFW

2- When try to get flash mode on it shows:

0x05c6 (Qualcom, Inc)

3XUiUvx

Unfortunately my flashtool on mac start to fail and i cant run it .. ( force close ?) ill try to reinstall the app

if you know how to help me on this new plataform or on a pc THNX guys!!!

if you have suggestions or tricks to try this XZ back to life it would be very appreciate!

Sorry for my english ....and thanx guys!
    Try to contact @the_laser, who made the Z1 hardbrick recovery software: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2646405

As long as it's only your bootloader which has been screwed up, you will have every chance he might be able to fix it.