Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

sgt7 rotohammer roms reuploaded rapidshare

OP tuncaytas

22nd April 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #1  
tuncaytas's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag ISTANBUL
Thanks Meter: 21
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
hi guys since people cant get the links of rotohammer roms from the upload sites i diceded the share mine saved roto roms with u.i hope help u out

Roto-JME-Full-v4 https://rapidshare.com/files/3444055...ME-Full-v4.tar

Roto-JME-Upgrade-v4 https://rapidshare.com/files/3342348...Upgrade-v4.tar

Roto-JMI-Full-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2204311...MI-Full-v2.zip

Roto-JMI-Full-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2391026...MI-Full-v2.tar

Roto-JMI-Upgrade-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/1794103...Upgrade-v2.zip

Roto-JMI-Upgrade-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/1749688...Upgrade-v2.tar

dbdata.rfs https://rapidshare.com/files/619602907/dbdata.rfs.tar


pls press tahnks button
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tuncaytas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 97
 
1,845 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
One year old ROMs...
Thanks anyway, it may be useful for some people
21st July 2012, 09:02 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaytas

hi guys since people cant get the links of rotohammer roms from the upload sites i diceded the share mine saved roto roms with u.i hope help u out

Roto-JME-Full-v4 https://rapidshare.com/files/3444055...ME-Full-v4.tar

Roto-JME-Upgrade-v4 https://rapidshare.com/files/3342348...Upgrade-v4.tar

Roto-JMI-Full-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2204311...MI-Full-v2.zip

Roto-JMI-Full-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2391026...MI-Full-v2.tar

Roto-JMI-Upgrade-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/1794103...Upgrade-v2.zip

Roto-JMI-Upgrade-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/1749688...Upgrade-v2.tar

dbdata.rfs https://rapidshare.com/files/619602907/dbdata.rfs.tar


pls press tahnks button

Sorry im new to samsung tab flashing.
SO to get voice on T849, all i have to do is flash any of these Roro-JMI firmwares ?
24th July 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #4  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 913
 
4,168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Why not just put these mirrors in the original thread? You could also just ask a mod to edit OP of thread with new mirrors.
18th August 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #5  
knotrkr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 67
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyogolo

Sorry im new to samsung tab flashing.
SO to get voice on T849, all i have to do is flash any of these Roro-JMI firmwares ?

Are any one of those the stock firmware for the tmobile samsung galaxy tab?
19th August 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
3,148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
No they are euro rooms.
May I ask why do you need T-Mobile stock rom?
I own a T849 but I flashed P1000 rom almost from day 1.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app
10th November 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #7  
knotrkr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 67
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaytas

hi guys since people cant get the links of rotohammer roms from the upload sites i diceded the share mine saved roto roms with u.i hope help u out

Roto-JME-Full-v4 https://rapidshare.com/files/3444055...ME-Full-v4.tar

Roto-JME-Upgrade-v4 https://rapidshare.com/files/3342348...Upgrade-v4.tar

Roto-JMI-Full-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2204311...MI-Full-v2.zip

Roto-JMI-Full-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2391026...MI-Full-v2.tar

Roto-JMI-Upgrade-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/1794103...Upgrade-v2.zip

Roto-JMI-Upgrade-v2 https://rapidshare.com/files/1749688...Upgrade-v2.tar

dbdata.rfs https://rapidshare.com/files/619602907/dbdata.rfs.tar


pls press tahnks button

Can Someone PLEASE tell me witch one of these I'd use for the T-mobile Samsung galaxy tab. 7 inch original version?????
22nd October 2013, 09:06 AM   |  #8  
zviki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 201
 
1,271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiade

One year old ROMs...
Thanks anyway, it may be useful for some people

Two years old rom and I need it!

Sent from Tapatalk2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes