[USERSTYLE/THEME] XDA 2013 to 2010

Search This thread

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012

Makes the "XDA 2013 Beta - 1024" XDA theme look more like "XDA 2010". For those who prefer the old fonts and colors, but still want all the new features of the 2013 theme (e.g. DevDB).

Make sure you're using the "XDA 2013 Beta - 1024" theme on XDA to use this userstyle correctly.

Download:
Grab it from userstyles.org:
http://userstyles.org/styles/94422/xda-2013-to-2010?r=1382614350

Installation:
You'll need Stylish (Stylish for Firefox | Stylish for Chrome | Stylish for Opera | Stylish for Safari) or a similar add-on to apply the userstyle.

FAQ:
Q: Does this theme apply to all of XDA?
A: No, it only changes the forums (the Portal, Wiki, etc are untouched).

Q: I found a part that isn't themed!
A: Let me know, post a link to the page and I'll fix it.

Q: 2010 still has different layouts, some items are in different positions, etc. Can you change that?
A: It depends. Basically, I probably won't be able to change any item's position and make it look good using a userstyle.

Q: Are the ads removed?
A: No.

Q: How can I be notified of updates?
A: Stylish should automatically check & download updates (unless you have that option turned off). Otherwise I'll post in this thread whenever I update, so you can also subscribe if you want.

Q: Can I check the source code?
A: It's available on userstyles.org, just click the "Show Code" button.

Q: Are there any risks?
A: Risks are explained here, and you can check the code to make sure it's clean.

• @Ghost for early testing;

Thanks for reporting anything I might have missed, and sharing your impressions and suggestions.

~~

Last edited:

tinydynamite00

Aug 31, 2013
Austin
Truly stylin'

Hey @GermainZ

Just wanted to thank you for turning my page dark. At first I tried the Dark XDA "Retro" 2010 look and liked it...until I saw your signature and the fully Dark XDA Theme with the Universal Mods. Love this look! It's so much easier on the eyes too after spending so much time in front of a computer all day.
I try never to skip a day of the News board or XDA on Google+ because I know I'm bound to find something cool to learn or to try. And today, my friend, you made the News thread and XDA site more of a playground than it already was for me. Lol Awesome work, sir!!

Thanks again,

tinydynamite00

Reactions: GermainZ

ace312

Sep 9, 2014
Mumbai
There's so much difference between xda 2010 theme and xda 2015 theme! Amazing work :good: :good: :good:

J0kker

Mar 15, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I've been around for so long, and it's only now that i found this...
It's never to late to say thanks, so many, many thanks, i find it way better like this :)

Also like your dark/blue theme, but the unread threads aren't too easily to find for me.
I don't know if you can understand what i mean, but even if the unread threads are bold, they don't catch my eyes as they do in the 2013 to 2010 theme :)
@GermainZ I don't know if you'll ever come back here but... here's a little question, would it be possible to move the "subscribe forum" and "mark forum read" buttons as we loose many space because of them ?
i've made a screenshot to make it more clear :

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts