Quattro Has Been Bricked

Search This thread

Shoaib.Khan

Mar 4, 2009
Lucknow
Dear Respected Developers and Members,

Three days ago I bought a Grand Quattro i8552. today morning I was surfing facebook then suddenly phone had been hang and when I restarted my phone it started with recovery mode and when I tried anything (factory reset, install zip, data wipe) it is showing only one android died icon.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

emeemisri

Apr 4, 2013
do you have backup if you have try to restore it 1st

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk 4

Shoaib.Khan

Mar 4, 2009
Lucknow
if you not do anyhing yet like flashing or rooting i think its a factory defect. but if you has done everything like rooting and cwm then flash new firmware by odin.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk 4

I think I should go to service center.

PS: by the way I used it for three days without any problem.

Last edited:

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
When it is only 3 days new handset and u did not do any unofficial or warranty voiding works then it is always recommended to go to service centre for any such bricking issue...

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

arvinderss

Jul 29, 2012
Delhi
korenet.in
... but how to unbrick :confused:

Is there anyway to revert to stock ROM. After trying CMW, custom roms, stock builds, tried it all however whenever I try to boot to system, it stays at the SAMSUNG logo screen. Won't move past that. Any ideas?:(

KayDe2797

Oct 4, 2013
Is there anyway to revert to stock ROM. After trying CMW, custom roms, stock builds, tried it all however whenever I try to boot to system, it stays at the SAMSUNG logo screen. Won't move past that. Any ideas?:(

Just download official firmware from Samsung and then flash it via odin !!! This is d simplest method to get back to stock rom !!