Search This thread

Marcelo.navarro

Feb 3, 2021
Release 3 -

New Features:

CM File Manager
New Circle Battery Styles
Working Front Camera
New Camera, Gesture Keyboard, Clock, and Wallpapers from yesterdays Nexus 4 dump
Moreeeeee

Quirks:
Navigate to Settings/language and input tap the settings icon next to android keyboard then Show correction suggestions and set that to always hide otherwise the keyboard is unstable

FULL WIPE REQUIRED
Download: cm-JellyTime_R3.zip

chart

eVy8i

Credits:
waydownsouth
gh123man

Kernel source:
https://github.com/randomblame/android_kernel_acer_t20-common/commits/jellytime

I do not include GAPPS in my roms for many good reasons
DOWNLOAD AND FLASH GAPPS FROM HERE:
gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip/

ICS BOOTLOADER ONLY PLEASE
Hi , how are you . I cannot find the cm-JellyTime_R3.zip to download , please , can you upload again ? Thanks and regards

Reactions: RedDragon

RedDragon

Apr 11, 2016
Alexandria
Hi , how are you . I cannot find the cm-JellyTime_R3.zip to download , please , can you upload again ? Thanks and regards
I was able to download it using the Wayback machine website, here's a working link, someone should probably do a proper re-upload:
cm-JellyTime_R3.zip

also here's a working link for the gapps:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Release 3 -

New Features:

CM File Manager
    New Circle Battery Styles
    Working Front Camera
    New Camera, Gesture Keyboard, Clock, and Wallpapers from yesterdays Nexus 4 dump
    Moreeeeee

Quirks:
    Navigate to Settings/language and input tap the settings icon next to android keyboard then Show correction suggestions and set that to always hide otherwise the keyboard is unstable

FULL WIPE REQUIRED
    Download: cm-JellyTime_R3.zip

chart

eVy8i

Credits:
    waydownsouth
    gh123man

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/randomblame/android_kernel_acer_t20-common/commits/jellytime

I do not include GAPPS in my roms for many good reasons
    DOWNLOAD AND FLASH GAPPS FROM HERE:
    gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip/

ICS BOOTLOADER ONLY PLEASE
    First , thanks randomblame for this nice CM10.
    Second I hope you don't mind but I used your rom to create a CM10-FLEX rom. (lifted some stuff and moved some stuff around)
    I made it with a aroma installer so you can pick different bootanimations, Acer apps like , printer , appINapp weather widgets ,Lumiread2 , Acer clearFI streaming : Pictures/Movie/Music and files. Toshiba streaming mediaplayer, Photoeditor, Asusweather widget , pppWidget(3Gusb) and many more. Also modded the systemUI so you have 2 different battery% , one that randomblame build in and one meter. BestBeat audio, V2.0 kernel at lulzactive default , init.d scripts , busybox1.20.2 with installer.....................Youtube, Flashplayer that works on JB......onandroid.
    CM10.png
    Aosp and I are friends now I left it running all night and no egl memory leak issue and it's snappy as hell too
    I'll try and update this tomorrow - I've been a bit busy lately