[Q] No signal (bars) after reassembly
Hi all, I'm running SlimBean 4.3.2. I had a piece of pencil lead stuck in my microphone slot yesterday, so I disassembled my phone to take it out. Once I was able to get it out I reassembled it and powered on, and my SIM card would read but I had no signal bars on my status bar, and I could not send or receive calls or texts.
Some things I have tried to fix the problem:
- Checking all connections/traces, nothing broken
- Different MicroSIM (still AT&T)
- No SIM (no 'insert SIM card/SIM card missing' prompt)
- Changing network mode (which is best?)
- Checked IMEI (no change)
- APNs are fine (on AT&T LTE)
Also, after running diagnostic codes dealing with the network, I keep getting "Connection problem or invalid MMI code"
Should I look into replacing my SIM/SD holder or antenna assembly or would it be an issue with the main board?