Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Neo/V] Baseband And Kernel Collection (Update 07/09)

Tip us?
 
Ghostfreak NB
Old
#111  
Ghostfreak NB's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3161
Posts: 4,586
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mumbai
Default Re: [Neo/V] Baseband And Kernel Collection (Update 07/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurukubeng View Post
first, thanks for your work. its helped me so much.
is op will update for fw .13?
thx.
Yea,I'm sure Aim would do that once it's released overall
But it would take some time n help as he doesn't own the device anymore
Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium
 
mvoid533
Old
#112  
mvoid533's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 603
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WONOSOBO
Default Re: [Neo/V] Baseband And Kernel Collection (Update 07/09)

Hi
Do anyone has try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2076715

Baseband. 85
Its from ray developmenf

Does it work on neo???

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium
 
siankatabg
Old
#113  
siankatabg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 527
Posts: 403
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvoid533 View Post
Hi
Do anyone has try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2076715

Baseband. 85
Its from ray developmenf

Does it work on neo???

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium
We got 4.1.B.1.13 release for German Vodafone and it has 85 BB.Download it and flash only BB.

Here it is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=130

Work on Neo V too.(I use it)

Sorry for my bad English
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siankatabg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ampampamp
Old
#114  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2013
Super jelly bean with fusion 5.5 kernel installed in my neo....
But now I want flash . ..145 baseband and kernel .Please Help me ,guide me step by Step to flash this
thanx
 
xange
Old
(Last edited by xange; 20th June 2013 at 09:08 AM.) Reason: question deleted, answered on above post.
#115  
xange's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 207
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
duplicated question. (moderator, mind to help me delete this post?)
Read OP and FAQ, use the search button and do research before question anything, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Xperia Neo (Hallon) Pure White
Bootloader: Officially Unlocked
Baseband: 85
ROM: CM11 KitKat 4.4.4 Legacy Xperia by mikeioannina
Version: 20140718
Kernel: LX+ 3.4.0
Performance: Interactive, CFQ, 122 - 1209 MHz
 
jlazkano
Old
#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 320
Join Date: Nov 2011
Hello, I want to try to a new baseband for my Neo V. Which is the difference between these?

Is there any newer recommended baseband for the Neo V?

Thanks and best regards.
 
aimcr7
Old
#117  
aimcr7's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 767
Posts: 1,823
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yogyakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlazkano View Post
Hello, I want to try to a new baseband for my Neo V. Which is the difference between these?

Is there any newer recommended baseband for the Neo V?

Thanks and best regards.
You can use 4.1.B.0.587 baseband (77).
4.1.B.0.587 kernel [MT11i] is stock kernel for Neo V (MT11i), and the other one is stock kernel for Neo (MT15i), both is from stock 4.1.B.0.587 firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to aimcr7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jlazkano
Old
#118  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 320
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimcr7 View Post
You can use 4.1.B.0.587 baseband (77).
4.1.B.0.587 kernel [MT11i] is stock kernel for Neo V (MT11i), and the other one is stock kernel for Neo (MT15i), both is from stock 4.1.B.0.587 firmware
thanks!
 
milanjm
Old
#119  
milanjm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 770
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dark side of the Universe
Hi.

I have a question. I'm using Dark Rom 10.1 with bb 70. Everything works fine, but battery condition is high and data sync drains my battery. I've been testing LX 10.2 and I have found that mobile data doesn't work.

Can it be bb related? And if so, which is the best bb in my case ?

BTW I'm in Europe

Thanks a lot in advance

Sent from my Dark Xperia neo V
DEVICE: Dark Nexus 5 (4.4.4 stock)
DEVICE: Dark Neo V (Carbon 4.4.4)

 
voyteckst
Old
#120  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 545
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cracow
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanjm View Post
Hi.

I have a question. I'm using Dark Rom 10.1 with bb 70. Everything works fine, but battery condition is high and data sync drains my battery. I've been testing LX 10.2 and I have found that mobile data doesn't work.

Can it be bb related? And if so, which is the best bb in my case ?

BTW I'm in Europe

Thanks a lot in advance

Sent from my Dark Xperia neo V
There were info some time ago, that from one or two releases back it requires bb77.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Now using: Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305), Nexus 7 16GB
Past: Xperia L, Xperia Neo V, Samsung Omnia 2 (GT-I8000): WM 6.5.3, CM6; HTC Kaiser (HardSPL 3.34, Radio: 1.71.09.01): WM6.5.3, CM6

The Following User Says Thank You to voyteckst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes