I'm using the stock aosp gallery (not the one with 4.4 kitkat) and it shows me even the sphere view..
Try to uninstall the 4.4 gallery and use the 4.3 cm 10.2 gallery.
Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
I'm not sure where this goes, and since I've tested it on only AOSP -
1) Download sphere.zip in the above link
2) Extract it in your file explorer using any unzipper (AndroZip etc.) DO NOT FLASH IT LOL
3) install camera.apk. This is the Android 4.4 KitKat camera
4) Download a root browser such as ROM Toolbox (do not use ES explorer)
5) in the file that you extracted, go to folder "lib" copy and paste the 3 files in system/lib folder using the root browser, one by one, making a backup of the originals if needed.
6) open camera (the newly installed one)
Go to photosphere and enjoy.
EDIT - Thanks to Mod E. Carlo for shifting this here!
work fine bro!!!
is best that GPE 4.3 camera..
thx so much!
finally, this camera active GPS option in exif metadata.. and, panorame photo option available 4 share maps!!! is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L
pd.. if I had sister, I presented it..
stock MJ8 + cf auto root
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|