The Androkkid comes with these widgets:
- Battery: Widget without text for QVGA is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=126
- Line Operator
wmdirk has supplied a widget library to facilitate the development of widgets, version 1.4, Dec. 26, 2009: http://sites.google.com/site/wmdsoft/wmd-androkkid-lib
After talking to wmdirk (and because I no longer use Androkkid), I've decided to change this first post. wmdirk's widgets will not be updated here but on his webpage http://sites.google.com/site/wmdsoft/home. He seems to be the only one currently making widgets for Androkkid, and he is very successful in doing so. But some of the widgets are not free, and I didn't want to mix the free and the commercially available in one list. However, this thread will still be used by wmdirk to answer questions regarding his widgets, and to announce new ones.
Other widgets that have to be installed separately (I'll try to keep this updated and with the newest first):
This is a list of wmdirk's widgets: some of them free http://sites.google.com/site/wmdsoft/home
Other widgets: all free
- RSS Script / Widget by qkzoo Jan. 10, 2010: Not really a widget, but a Mortscript that can be used in conjunction with WMD's RegInfo widget. It downloads the XML from an RSS feed, strips the relevent data out of it, and plugs it into your registry.
- Weather radar script by qkzoo, Dec. 2, 2009: Displays animated radar from Accuweather http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=346
- hgWeather widget 0.4 by ajige updated Nov. 23, 2009: Shows weather for up to 4 days or icon only, very configurable. http://sites.google.com/site/ajiget/...-for-androkkid
- Bluetooth widget by fherfort Updated Oct. 16, 2009
- GORAPSWeather Widget by goraps Oct. 15, 2009: Shows weather for today with detailed info and forecast for 4 days.
- hgBattery widget by ajige Oct. 6, 2009: It's rather simple, but it shows the % in text and color, and whether it's charging. Clicking on it takes you to the power settings. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=126
- hgTasksToday by ajige Oct. 1, 2009:will show up to 7 outlook tasks that are due today. Clicking on the widget will take you to the tasks program. The widget will redraw every 10 min. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=186
Unzip the files to the Widget directory and Androkkid will automatically detect the widgets. Then holding on the desktop, click add, then widget, then select it, and ok and they should show up on the desktop.
The widgets can be skinned by changing the background image - bg.png in the gfx directory. However, it's important to keep the same size as the original, otherwise the font won't show well.