XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

the BEST A2DP device for your Car

Tip us?

G1_enthusiast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Default the BEST A2DP device for your Car

So I usually don't do accessory reviews (or any for that matter) but this thing deserve some attention for music enthusiast. This thing produce such amazing quality of music in my car, I literally jizz myself the first time hooking it up. FYI, I drive a Hyundai Genesis Sedan with the entertainment package (17 lexicon speakers or whatever, the same one in a Phantom or so they say) and before I was using a Griffin Bluetrip bluetooth. The bluetrip was decent but it keep clipping out at peak (I thought the speaker getting ready to blow), especially if you listen to classical music, it also doesnt deliver detail from my phone to the system. The Kinivo however has APT-X codec which make the sound just utterly speechless, I no longer have to turn my music in my car to max, or have to mess with the preset for sound clipping or to get more Bass. The Kinivo deliver so much detail than the bluetrip. If you looking for one, this is the one to take a look at.

Please notice this review is on my car, it does not guaranteed result on yours unless you drive the same car as me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00005.jpg
Views:	8597
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	2372078  
Phone
HTC Touch pro II -----> Tmobile G1 -----> HTC HD2 -----> Tmobile G2 -----> Samsung galaxy S II -----> Samsung galaxy S3 -----> Sony Xperia "Zed"----->HTC ONE(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)----->LG G2

Tablet

Tmobile Slate ---------------------> Blackberry playbook ------------------------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ------------------------>Nexus 7 ------------------------>Nexus 7 Second Gen ------------------------> Dell Venue 8 Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to G1_enthusiast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zathus
Old
Thanks Meter 284
I have the same one. Funny enough I also have a Hyundai. And ya, it's a great product.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to zathus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]