Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,370 Members 37,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ROM for recovery G2X under the NVFLASH

Tip us?

dragon-son
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Wasn't paying attention when I ran AIO nullifier. Pulled battery and phone wouldn't boot into recovery or anything. Used this to flash, and now back to having working phone again.
This is to remind me how, so I don't have to search for it.
adb logcat -v long *:W*:E*:F > your-errors.txt

Installing a new ROM on your G2/DZ soon? Check out the
AIO wipe tool for G2/DZ before you install.
And don't forget to say thanks to Волк by clicking the thanks button.

exPos3D
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im using Windows 8 and my PC used to recognize my phone but now it doesnt. I think my drivers are messed up..any way to fix this besides uninstalling and reinstalling them?

Pain-N-Panic
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Exposed, it might be your cord. Try using a new one. If not, try uninstall and reinstall

-custom sig

mamke
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default THX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboxer View Post
I won't be able to look at it until tomorrow as it is 11:31 p.m. here and time to go to bed. :-O ZZZzzzzz
Thx for this post. My device is alive again.

juanflight
Old
(Last edited by juanflight; 17th September 2013 at 12:52 AM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation paperweight......

Hey guys, I did everything I was told on the original post. Installed the drivers, extracted the G2x_V21E file and ran the .bat file.
the phone stays on the upgrade screen the entire time. and no logo is shown. The phone doesn't even try to turn on
what am I doing wrong?
advice.

*UPDATE* After trying the same thing over and over... It finally worked.... so Houston we have lift off!
Thanks
=D
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-16 19.15.11.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	247.7 KB
ID:	2262616  

Buck Shot
Old
Thanks Meter 15
cannot install apx drivers for the life of me. Windows 8 fails due to The third party INF does not contain a digital signature

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

windows 8 will not let me install apx driers due to no digital signature ... any way to fix this?
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Recovery :
ClockworkMod
Rom: AOKP

Cooch1000
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Without Question!

This without fail brought me back from the brink of brick. Very grateful for your work, sir.

Cooch1000
TMO USA
LG (Tmo) G2X P999
Kernel 3.0.34-egb_p999-5 root@pseudomode #42
EaglesBlood AOSP Build 5 ICS 4.0.4
Root Woot Woot!

n30wav3
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Shot View Post
cannot install apx drivers for the life of me. Windows 8 fails due to The third party INF does not contain a digital signature

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

windows 8 will not let me install apx driers due to no digital signature ... any way to fix this?
There is a way you can reboot windows 8 in advanced menu where you can disable signature check for a one time boot (google it). Do that and install the drivers. It will work. I have done it on mine. Using 8.1 now

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n30wav3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pain-N-Panic
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by n30wav3 View Post
There is a way you can reboot windows 8 in advanced menu where you can disable signature check for a one time boot (google it). Do that and install the drivers. It will work. I have done it on mine. Using 8.1 now

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
Yup, I'm running windows 8 and had to do the same thing. As n30 said, a quick google search of "how to disable signature check in windows 8" will give you plenty of easy tutorials on how to do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pain-N-Panic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]