[Tool] Razr HD Toolkit 5.0 XT925 (Unlock Bootloader/Recovery/Root/Modems/And more...)

Search This thread

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
Well, I give up after tried to do it more than twice :( I think my phone will be unrooted by longtime until new methods will be released!

Sorry to hear, but honestly, there is not simpler way to root. Make sure your phone have USB debugging enable, then connect to computer AND THEN open the utility. Install drivers and so on.

Reactions: aniancito

aniancito

Jan 17, 2012
Sorry to hear, but honestly, there is not simpler way to root. Make sure your phone have USB debugging enable, then connect to computer AND THEN open the utility. Install drivers and so on.

Hi Tuckycv,

I tried flashing the Brazilian Room and I was able to root and install the TWRP.:good:

Thank so much for your help.!!!:cool:

BruteSource

Oct 4, 2008
Sorry this is a dumb question, does this work with the Verizon CDMA model?

Sent from my QMV7A using XDA Premium HD app

BruteSource

Oct 4, 2008
So I am looking all over the forums, and can not seem to unlock my bootloader. When I try to get the code through the website it says my device is not eligible for unlock? Any suggestions?

spart'84120

Aug 1, 2012
Hi . can i flash a stock recovery for xt925 with this utility . i didn't read it in the OP
Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon XT925 avec Tapatalk

ZEBIATH

Jul 29, 2011
Buenos Aires
ayuda

hola Core gracias por el aporte, tengo un xt925 sin rootear y sin desbloquear el bootloader con la version 4.1.2 , no soy un experto obiamente asique te pregunto como usar tu software para dejarlo listo para instalar una de las roms, gracias de antemano:good:

Moderator Edit: Please post in ENGLISH

Core hello thanks for the input, I have a xt925 without rooting without unlocking the bootloader with version 4.1.2, I'm not an expert so here obiamente you wonder how to use your software to make it ready to install one of the roms, thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

iasrkhan333

Dec 21, 2009
Droid Razr Maxx HD

Thanks for tool but i want to know that it will work on "Motorola droid razr maxx HD" or not.

i bought this mobile from ebay because i want to buy a good CDMA phone for that i preferred to buy CDMA & GSM unlocked verizon phone.

Now problem i faced after some days that my camera keeps saying "camera is unable to initialize" am unable use the camera i have di lots of things like i clear the cache and also done the recovery things as suggest by verizon but nonthings happened.

Please guide me how ur tool can help me out.
my seller suggested me to ask you how use ur tool 5 with doing unlock bootloader.
if possible can you give me a missed call on my number so that i clarify my douts.
if suggest then i will share u my number.
Plz reply am in pain...

iasrkhan333

Dec 21, 2009
Thanks for tool but i want to know that it will work on "Motorola droid razr maxx HD" or not.

i bought this mobile from ebay because i want to buy a good CDMA phone for that i preferred to buy CDMA & GSM unlocked verizon phone.

Now problem i faced after some days that my camera keeps saying "camera is unable to initialize" am unable use the camera i have di lots of things like i clear the cache and also done the recovery things as suggest by verizon but nonthings happened.

Please guide me how ur tool can help me out.
my seller suggested me to ask you how use ur tool 5 with doing unlock bootloader.
if possible can you give me a missed call on my number so that i clarify my douts.
if suggest then i will share u my number.
Plz reply am in pain...

emel-iine-6z

Jan 10, 2012
I want to unlock bootloader i have this message !!!!

*daemon not running.starting it now on port 5037
*daemon started successfully*

my razr hd xt 925 still locked What I do ?

brazen0ne

Feb 4, 2010
Vagina,b.c.
082581fa14a521f28ec84981d7ebea47o.png

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 1.0 /-/-/
* Español / English
* Drivers USB
* Desbloquear Bootloader / UnlockBootloader
* Remover advertencia de bootloader desbloqueado / Remove unlocked bootloader notice
* Customs Recovery ( CWM / Safestrap )
* Root
* Modems
* Reboot options

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 2.0 /-/-/
* Fix Bugs reboot fastboot
* Update CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8
* Added TWRP v2.2.2.1 Recovery

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 3.0 /-/-/
Error message when choosing an invalid option
Flash firmwares motorola,ICS/JB
Downgrade firmware
Download firmwares
Safestrap 3.12

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 4.0 /-/-/
New Root SuperSu 1.25 and binarys
Fixed error displaying the bootloader code

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 5.0 /-/-/
News Drivers
Updated CWM Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
Updated TWPR Recovery v2.6.0.0
Added Philz Touch Recovery v6.00.8
Added Unlock Bootloader Offline (thks djrbliss)

Instructions:
Download and unzip folder
Run RazrHD-Toolkit.bat

http://gingermod.grupoandroid.com/RazrHD/Toolkit/
hi i have a super big issue with my xt925.... there was an outage while the phone was encrypting itself,that demo'd the operating system{for lack of a better term}and also somehow corrupted the partition because thats the error i keep getting when trying to reflash the firware for it which was previously installed on it[ jelly bean(canada) fido version.]
the corruptions its also made it so the recovery doesnt do a damn thing nor does the factory reset- i have no idea as to whar if anything the bptools do.... but the good news if this is [i think it is ]is the fact i can get access to the sub menu when you hold the volume and power buttons down, so with this i am thinking theres got to be a way to either push files or erase or do something to be able to wipe it and start over,right??
can someone please help me with this agravating problem please,** i have a few dollars i can convert to beer funds to whomever helps me to get the only phone i have at the moment and am unable due to health issues to go back to work....any help would be greatly appreciated.
also i forgot to mention the phone was not unlocked nor was its dev function turned on, is there a script you could push to the phone to get it to turn on or ????

AsmoFelix

Jul 13, 2016
Consulta

Disculpe, buenos dias, me podrian decir donde puede ver que dispositivos son compatibles con esta script o me dirían que los dispositivos compatibles.

Atentamente AsmoFelix

Reactions: beardedfly

OGdroidster

Nov 29, 2015
Works on android 4.4.2?
To get root on 4.4.2 use hydrogen with geohot apk then use root ninja the sun app witch cost 25 bucks to unlock bootloader then flash TWRP unofficial by dhacker to flash your Roms. But if you have the first version of 4.4.2 then you don't need the sun app to unlock bootloader just use the method for the first version in the forum's. Then use the triangle away source to get rid of the triangle.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    082581fa14a521f28ec84981d7ebea47o.png

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 1.0 /-/-/
    * Español / English
    * Drivers USB
    * Desbloquear Bootloader / UnlockBootloader
    * Remover advertencia de bootloader desbloqueado / Remove unlocked bootloader notice
    * Customs Recovery ( CWM / Safestrap )
    * Root
    * Modems
    * Reboot options

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 2.0 /-/-/
    * Fix Bugs reboot fastboot
    * Update CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8
    * Added TWRP v2.2.2.1 Recovery

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 3.0 /-/-/
    Error message when choosing an invalid option
    Flash firmwares motorola,ICS/JB
    Downgrade firmware
    Download firmwares
    Safestrap 3.12

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 4.0 /-/-/
    New Root SuperSu 1.25 and binarys
    Fixed error displaying the bootloader code

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 5.0 /-/-/
    News Drivers
    Updated CWM Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    Updated TWPR Recovery v2.6.0.0
    Added Philz Touch Recovery v6.00.8
    Added Unlock Bootloader Offline (thks djrbliss)

Instructions:
    Download and unzip folder
    Run RazrHD-Toolkit.bat

http://gingermod.grupoandroid.com/RazrHD/Toolkit/
    yes work in 925
    aviable english version :good:
    Re: [Tool] Razr HD Toolkit 1.0 (Bootloader/Recovery/Root/Modems/And more...)

No problem here. I used zip7 to open it. Winrar should also work I image.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
    Wow, is it possible root on Full JB? (no need use voodo keeprooter?)

Tks,

yesssssssssss root full in JB :D