[ROM][11/13/13][Flo] - {Google Official OTA} - Stock Rooted 4.4 - KRT16O - KitKat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Outdated Thread!
New Thread with new OTA can be found here:
[ROM][11/19/13][Flo] - {Latest OTA} - Stock Rooted 4.4 - KRT16S - First KitKat Update

Official Google Stock Rooted Android 4.4 KitKat

Features
  • Android KitKat 4.4 - KRT16O
  • Completely stock
  • De-Odex and Odex!
  • Pre-rooted
  • init.d support

KitKat-official.png

Download HERE!

Hit Thanks!

Root Note:

The version of SuperSU in the ROM is 1.65. Chainfire just updated to 1.69 (while I was uploading the ROMS).

For the most part it should auto update for you but if you have issues then just flash the updated SuperSU from his thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053

Last edited:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Thanks to the following people that make what I do possible
  • DSI-XDA (Kitchen tools)
  • Chainfire (Root)
  • JesusFreke (smali tools for de-odexing)
  • Everyone who donates, says positive things and over encourages me to make ROMZ!
  • My Wife (for not feaking out when I go a day without sleep so I can make ROMZ, unlike most wifes, she gets it!)

Last edited:

Scott

Scott

Is everything working including camera?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I have a question... If I say its the official Google release; do you think Google would release it with a broke camera?

Yes, the camera works. This is the OFFICIAL OTA.

banny7000

Dec 27, 2010
I'm getting play store fcs,do I need the new bootloader also camera works fine.is it just me with the fcs

Sony Ericsson w800,LG viewty,Nokia 5800,HTC wildfire,HTC desire s,Motorola xoom,nexus 7,nexus 4,Xperia z,nexus 7 2

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Its not connecting to wifi in the wizard setup in the beginning?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have had this issue I haven't resolved it but it sucks. I tried to install cleaning weeks ago I can't connect to Wi-Fi either. So I just kept stock rooted

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
My wifi worked fine before this its just not connecting for some reason now i cant get past the beginning setup

Scott

Its not connecting to wifi in the wizard setup in the beginning?

Does for me.

Is that why Google apps keep crashing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm getting play store fcs,do I need the new bootloader also camera works fine.is it just me with the fcs

Sony Ericsson w800,LG viewty,Nokia 5800,HTC wildfire,HTC desire s,Motorola xoom,nexus 7,nexus 4,Xperia z,nexus 7 2

I havent had any play store crashes but I am running the Odex Version.

I will test it again on de-odex...

Fraxon

Dec 27, 2010
ART isn't working on the deodex version, by I can't find your odex version?

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk 4

rreyes0416

Jun 18, 2009
Oklahoma City
My wifi did connect but hangout apps crashes every time I opened and also Keep app... other than that everything looks fine so far

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Outdated Thread!
    New Thread with new OTA can be found here:
    [ROM][11/19/13][Flo] - {Latest OTA} - Stock Rooted 4.4 - KRT16S - First KitKat Update

Official Google Stock Rooted Android 4.4 KitKat

Features
    • Android KitKat 4.4 - KRT16O
    • Completely stock
    • De-Odex and Odex!
    • Pre-rooted
    • init.d support

KitKat-official.png

Download HERE!

Hit Thanks!

Root Note:

The version of SuperSU in the ROM is 1.65. Chainfire just updated to 1.69 (while I was uploading the ROMS).

For the most part it should auto update for you but if you have issues then just flash the updated SuperSU from his thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Thanks to the following people that make what I do possible
    • DSI-XDA (Kitchen tools)
    • Chainfire (Root)
    • JesusFreke (smali tools for de-odexing)
    • Everyone who donates, says positive things and over encourages me to make ROMZ!
    • My Wife (for not feaking out when I go a day without sleep so I can make ROMZ, unlike most wifes, she gets it!)
    The KitKat Bootloader from the OTA is attached.

• Please dont ask if you need it.
    • Some report that the bootloader is not needed.
    • I always recommend it.
    De-Odex is up... and had 12 downloads in a matter of seconds, lol

Please hit thanks if you download!

Uploading Odex now... But wont post it until morning... I need sleep!
    Thanks for staying up to build this, for us.

Sent from my SM-N900P
    Your welcome...

No Need for Gapps? Flash from TWRP and Thats it?

Correct. This is stock rooted as google produces it besides being rooted. Comes with all the G-Crapps.